Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Just now, B-Man said:

No! We are not allowed to compare this to the Russia thing! lol 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Out of the 30 minute call, this is the supposed "impeachable" part.

EFUNu1WXoAAkL4i.png

No quid pro quo......................................sounds like the country's chief executive doing his job.

Please run with this lefties 

?

9 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Just read the transcript.

Trump is such a crook. 

They've started already.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:wacko: that makes NO sense. 

I understand people have TDS, but that statement is just plain stupid. 

Really?

The Ukrainian President asks for missiles for their defense, and Trump responds saying he needs a favour, asks about a cloud service and a server and claims he thinks it's in Ukraine (I assume he's looking for Hilary's emails). 

He then goes onto say he wants a new prosecutor put in place to investigate the Bidens. He openly solicits a foreign power for dirt on a political rival. 

And then ultimately he says his lawyer, Giuliani, will contact the Ukrainian President and set up a face to face meeting in Ukraine. Keep in mind that Giuliani has no official role in the White House, and strictly works for Trump. 

If this doesn't bother you, I don't know what to say. 

None of this is normal. 

• Like (+1) 4

Pretty straight forward, Trump withheld the aid, then asked repeatedly for a favor from the Uk president.

Of course the Trump released transcript wouldn't show direct quid pro quo, that's why they released it. But there is a lot more, WH officials, the whistleblower, the Inspector General who called this an urgent matter and of course, there is Rudy running his mouth and basically admitting that he is trying to find dirt in a foreign country to benefit Trump politically. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Posted only because the scene immediately came to mind after reading your post. Yes, you are an arrogant ass. Walking back your TDS shitposts after it looks like maybe Trump isn't in such deepshit is the kind of thing I'd expect from you. Trying to put the blame on others is also the kind of thing I'd expect from you.

You'd love for me to be a TDS nutjob. That makes your pea brain easily do black/white thinking. You see TRUMP and your heart swells with all the goodness it represents and you see DEMOCRAT and it's the orc army of evil. Life is not that simple. Lift some weights with your brain and break out of the black/white narrative. 

There is some smoke here. At the very least, we know that Trump withheld earmarked money, his attorney admitted he pressed Ukraine about Biden (he also denied it--Trump may throw Rudy under the bus soon--the guy is a mess), and Trump had two calls. What more we don't yet know. 

I suspect that the call will show him pressuring the Ukies to investigate [something...not sure if Biden will be mentioned by name], but not show the quid pro quo link of the money he withheld before the call and released when Congress got up his ass about it. 

The Dem impeachment is absurd and not warranted (yet, if ever). 

Edited by John Adams

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

You'd love for me to be a TDS nutjob. That makes your pea brain easily do black/white thinking. You see TRUMP and your heart swells with all the goodness it represents and you see DEMOCRAT and it's the orc army of evil. Life is not that simple. Lift some weights with your brain and break out of the black/white narrative. 

There is some smoke here. At the very least, we know that Trump withheld earmarked money, his attorney admitted he pressed Ukraine about Biden (he also denied it--Trump may throw Rudy under the bus soon--the guy is a mess), and Trump had two calls. What more we don't yet know. 

I suspect that the call will show him pressuring the Ukies to investigate [something...not sure if Biden will be mentioned by name], but not show the quid pro guo link of the money he withheld before the call and released when Congress got up his ass about it. 

The Dem impeachment is absurd and not warranted (yet, if ever). 

I'm going to go with you on this, Rudy is just painful to watch.

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Out of the 30 minute call, this is the supposed "impeachable" part.

EFUNu1WXoAAkL4i.png

No quid pro quo......................................sounds like the country's chief executive doing his job.

Please run with this lefties 

?

So again... to recap what I said last night and what we now see is true: 

The establishment IC just tried to run the SAME play they ran with Russia Collusion: Use a politically motivated, anonymous IC source who claims to have more information about a crime and a threat to the country than he/she actually does. Then the media ran the SAME play they tried for three years, throwing gas on the fire, lying the public about the contents of the charge (first it was there was quid pro quo, then there wasn't. first the source was on the call, then he wasn't). 

When the smoke clears, it turns out the reporting was over-hyped. There was no quid pro quo, there was no "8 mentions of Joe", there was no pushing of the investigation. Just more lies by the media working hand in hand with the establishment and IC to attack a legally elected president.  

And transplant and Jrober are here acting, again, like "THIS TIME WE GOT TRUMP!"

They've learned nothing from the past three years. Nothing. Nor have many people. 

... But that aside, there WAS gold in them there transcripts: not only is everyone now focused on crooked Joe and his son -- but also on this bit: 

Posting for the second tweet: 

CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE

That's what scares the hell out of Pelosi and Chuck more than anything. That's why they were trying to get ahead of this. 

Bye, Joe. 

Bye, Nancy.

Bye, Hillary.

Bye, Obama.

Bye, Kerry.

Bye, Crowdstrike.

Bye, Fusion GPS/Glenn Simpson

Bye, Dem majority in the House. 

This isn't the left shooting them in the foot -- they shot themselves in the face on cable news. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

None of this is normal. 

A running coup against a sitting president launched by the IC and media is definitely not normal. We are in agreement there. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Really?

The Ukrainian President asks for missiles for their defense, and Trump responds saying he needs a favour, asks about a cloud service and a server and claims he thinks it's in Ukraine (I assume he's looking for Hilary's emails). 

He then goes onto say he wants a new prosecutor put in place to investigate the Bidens. He openly solicits a foreign power for dirt on a political rival. 

And then ultimately he says his lawyer, Giuliani, will contact the Ukrainian President and set up a face to face meeting in Ukraine. Keep in mind that Giuliani has no official role in the White House, and strictly works for Trump. 

If this doesn't bother you, I don't know what to say. 

None of this is normal. 

You skipped reading comprehension in school, didn't you? 

Here, this was what Biden did, and what he had shutdown in the Ukraine; what the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION paid the (former) Ukraine administration to do, while Biden's son got a big ole payday:

What is not normal is the "we got him now!" stupidity those afflicted with TDS have been spouting for nearly three years because they are so psychotic they are unwilling/unable to accept the results of an election. 

And, as I predicted the day that Biden entered the presidential race (anyone can check that thread), Biden entered so he can scream POLITICAL PERSECUTION when this all came to light.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 4

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

You skipped reading comprehension is school, didn't you? 

Here, this was what Biden did, and what he had shutdown in the Ukraine; what the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION paid the (former) Ukraine administration to do, while Biden's son got a big ole payday:

What is not normal is the "we got him now!" stupidity those afflicted with TDS have been spouting for nearly three years because they are so psychotic they are unwilling/unable to accept the results of an election. 

And, as I predicted the day that Biden entered the presidential race (anyone can check that thread), Biden entered so he can scream POLITICAL PERSECUTION when this all came to light.

You did. Called it from the start. :beer:

Joe's done. He never had a chance but now he might not even make it to January.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

a politically motivated, anonymous IC source who claims to have more information about a crime and a threat to the country than he/she actually does.

All of this is 100% bull#### propaganda you've ingested from the likes of Tracy Beanz and John Solomon.

Until the whistleblower report is released it's 100% hear say.