:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And you doubled down on it! 

What am I looking at?  3rdandlong's retail job?  Some screenwriter or something?  And a PUBLISHED physicist.

Unless that retail job is 10000 hours a week, then I dunno man

Edited by Crayola64

12 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

They seeeeeeeeeeeem to like me quite a bit!  It is time consuming, which is very tough for someone who works a lot so much in my field (and also still publishes......not just in school).  But I still make time for them.

reaching lol.  You know I have you about your awful long rambling posts haha.  Can't really argue with that, can ya?  

go to the children's table.  When I talked about annoying weird rambling people, I am talking about DR and DC Tom (to a lesser extent).  When i mentioned the dumb goofy people that can't contribute a single new thought, I was talking about people like you.  

Gee, I missed that, maybe I should have my hearing checked.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Welp, the troll is all happy. He has a bunch a really smart people engaging him on an Internet forum.

And now I am off to look for the "can't go to sleep yet, someone is wrong on the internet and I must correct them" cartoon. {heavy sigh}

hahahaha oh gosh.  Um, something like that

7 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

hahahaha oh gosh.  Um, something like that

If you weren't a coward, you could prove to us all how smart you are by giving an opinion on this document -- which cuts right to the heart of the coup you have been derisively dismissing today. 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

You could show off your legal skills, research skills, and analysis skills and expose my position as garbage worthy of mockery. Or, you could read it and realize that the people you're mocking are trying to share genuine and important information that impacts you directly about government abuse. Or, you could read it and offer something wholly unique and different which moves the conversation forward. 

But you won't. 

Because you'd rather remain in the dark about the greatest political scandal in your lifetime. And you think that makes you the smart one... 

It doesn't. It makes you the sucker. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Here's a new avatar for you:

nIhiW4.jpg

:beer: Perfect. :lol:

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Here's a new avatar for you:

nIhiW4.jpg

The popular, successful, RICH, problem solver with great results? 

Don't you have a hat to put on and a job to go to?  

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you weren't a coward, you could prove to us all how smart you are by giving an opinion on this document -- which cuts right to the heart of the coup you have been derisively dismissing today. 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

You could show off your legal skills, research skills, and analysis skills and expose my position as garbage worthy of mockery. Or, you could read it and realize that the people you're mocking are trying to share genuine and important information that impacts you directly about government abuse. Or, you could read it and offer something wholly unique and different which moves the conversation forward. 

But you won't. 

Because you'd rather remain in the dark about the greatest political scandal in your lifetime. And you think that makes you the smart one... 

It doesn't. It makes you the sucker. 

My only advice to you was to write like an adult.  I don't care about my qualifications at all, I am quite comfortable with them.  

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You could show off your legal skills,

He's an adjunct professor of civil law at his local community college.  You think he has the "legal skills" to understand that?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:               

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  

:lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

In fairness, cubicle-jockeys at large law firms do make quite a bit of money. Of course he can't wipe his ass without the permission of a partner, but he's paid well to produce those billable hours whilst dreaming of doing something that's actually important.

Just think of how sad it is that the most significant thing he does each week is ~3 hours of being an adjunct at some community college.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

He's an adjunct professor of civil law at his local community college.  You think he has the "legal skills" to understand that?

i practice civil law, teach writing.  And I live in a big city, so there is a top 20 college here.  Keep up

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

In fairness, cubicle-jockeys at large law firms do make quite a bit of money. Of course he can't wipe his ass without the permission of a partner, but he's paid well to produce those billable hours whilst dreaming of doing something that's actually important.

Just think of how sad it is that the most important thing he does each week is ~3 hours of being an adjunct at some community college.

cubicle lol?  That would be terrible.  

And I like teaching quite a bit, but not the most important thing to me.  Again, top 20 law school....but facts haha

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

i practice civil law, teach writing.  And I live in a big city, so there is a top 20 college here.  Keep up

And I like teaching quite a bit, but not the most important thing to me.  Again, top 20 law school....but facts haha

Oooooh, a big city.  Now I'm really impressed.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Have you ever tried learning instead?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Oooooh, a big city.  Now I'm really impressed.  :lol:

Well, we have things other than community colleges.  You didn't seem to be aware.

Also......"published" (as a student lol)

Edited by Crayola64