Dennis Green on The Herd...

In regards to the TH-LJS situation; DG only said that they are close (AZ & the Bills).

Also said, AZ will not necessarily for a RB @#8, will go highest rated player according to their board. Didn't say anything about LJS.

Cowerhd asked him if there is a back as good as TH in this draft... DG said he wouldn't say that but the top 3 RBs are phenomenal...

To me, it sounds like he didn't want to say too much... you know like when something is almost done, but you don't want to jinx it?

Still no confirmation...

Later,

Pat

In regards to the TH-LJS situation; DG only said that they are close (AZ & the Bills).

Also said, AZ will not necessarily for a RB @#8, will go highest rated player according to their board. Didn't say anything about LJS.

Cowerhd asked him if there is a back as good as TH in this draft... DG said he wouldn't say that but the top 3 RBs are phenomenal...

To me, it sounds like he didn't want to say too much... you know like when something is almost done, but you don't want to jinx it?

Still no confirmation...

Later,

Pat

298594[/snapback]

This goes right in line, IMO, with the GBN report. The trade is agreed upon but not done and official, hence "close". They will announce it when the Cards pick. He is mentioning Henry (whether he believes it or not) being as good or better than the top three backs (in case he ends up with Henry OR any of the three backs he can say they were "phenomenal"). He is saying the deal is close because it has been agreed upon under the parameters of the Cards selecting one of their defensive guys at #8.

This goes right in line, IMO, with the GBN report. The trade is agreed upon but not done and official, hence "close". They will announce it when the Cards pick. He is mentioning Henry (whether he believes it or not) being as good or better than the top three backs (in case he ends up with Henry OR any of the three backs he can say they were "phenomenal"). He is saying the deal is close because it has been agreed upon under the parameters of the Cards selecting one of their defensive guys at #8.

298644[/snapback]

Exactly!

He does suck. He's a locker room cancerous pedophile who trips over lines of chalk and carries the mental capacity of a Swiffer. I'm surprised we didn't just cut him loose for nothing.

You forgot tiny hands.

He does suck. He's a locker room cancerous pedophile who trips over lines of chalk and carries the mental capacity of a Swiffer. I'm surprised we didn't just cut him loose for nothing.

298743[/snapback]

swiffers are awesome. have you seen the crap they pick up? makes you feel like you live in filth.

Do they have gas stations in Arizona? :)

Arizona is getting a good deal even if the swap of seconds is involved. Travis will put up a lot of yards in the 6 in division games....Seattle, SF, St. Louis...

Do they have gas stations in Arizona?  :)

Arizona is getting a good deal even if the swap of seconds is involved.  Travis will put up a lot of yards in the 6 in division games....Seattle, SF, St. Louis...

He'll put up monster numbers if he stays healthy, considering Warner will be throwing to Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Johnson and opening up the running game, again against those weak NFC West defenses.

He'll put up monster numbers if he stays healthy, considering Warner will be throwing to Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Johnson and opening up the running game, again against those weak NFC West defenses.

298921[/snapback]

I agree. I've always liked TH, it's just that WM is better. I hope he ends up in Az and has a monster couple of years.

He does suck. He's a locker room cancerous pedophile who trips over lines of chalk and carries the mental capacity of a Swiffer.

298743[/snapback]

Travis was never the sharpest of tacks, but maybe that's why he's got that "retard strength" for lack of a better euphemism. I've seen him take some of the most frightening hits I've ever witnessed on a football field as a Bill. Let's not brush away the good things he did for us because the situation isn't in his favor in Buffalo anymore. To me, TH is still one hardnosed SOB.