Josh Allen will donate $200 per touchdown scored to Oishei Childrens Hospltal in 2019

muppy

1 hour ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Big deal.

filed under "no good deed goes unpunished" smh I call it caring about his community and putting his money where his TDs are IS a big deal and hopefully inspires more to give too. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

My take is that $200 per TD is conservative, where the poster was expecting a higher dollar amount.  The thing to keep in mind is that it is a good gesture going to a worthy cause and it is Josh's call as to what he wants to donate.  Maybe Josh does this multiple times this season.

that's fair, didn't seem to warrant such a reply, if it was about the dollar amount. I don't necessarily look at dollar amount but rather the gesture itself as all in fun yet they still benefit, large or small amount. I'm sure through in his time here he will and may already have been less, as you say, conservative and donated much more of his money and time.

16 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Good for all involved

....CERTAINLY......a team (QUOTE: "this is OUR team and OUR family") AND community leader....it WILL translate to the field IMO......we DID get the "RIGHT Josh".............

12 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Come on dude Big Deal only $200 per TD for a guy that makes millions. 

...uh oh....another case of SSWS......Soggy Saturday Wheaties Syndrome....SMH............

21 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I take it you have no children or is it you just have no cares about helping sick children?

I mean frankly, that was a pretty ***** up reply there mac.

HEY MAC . Before you call me out I implied that $200 per TD for someone that makes millions is not enough for such a wonderful charity. And yes I love children dearly so please don't be so quick to judge.

Edited by ALLEN1QB

7 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

HEY MAC . Before you call me out I implied that $200 per TD for someone that makes millions is not enough for such a wonderful charity. And yes I love children dearly so please don't be so quick to judge.

not enough huh, that's a pretty petty way of thinking, mac.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973