When will the Bills announce their Captains?

CEN-CAL17

11 minutes ago, StHustle said:

So do the players vote or McD picks?

Somebody's lying to me

Captains are voted on by the players

1 hour ago, DanInUticaTampa said:

Although I like McDermott, I would prefer he let the players pick the captains. These are good choices, but I think the players would respond better if they had picked them instead. 

Probably means nothing either way. Just my 2 cents

He does let the players pick the Captains. Are you maybe confusing Captains with the Leadership Council?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Do they? Like 0-4 snaps a game? 

I would have replaced Edmunds.He could get it next year if he earns it and LorAx retires

Mcadermott should replace a player that the team voted into captaincy because Lorax is older? Man I think that would be awful. Edmunds was the one i was happiest to see there.

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mcadermott should replace a player that the team voted into captaincy because Lorax is older? Man I think that would be awful. Edmunds was the one i was happiest to see there.

What? How did you get there, and who said that anyone voted? It was said earlier in the thread McDermott picked them. Age has nothing to do with it either. 

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

What? How did you get there, and who said that anyone voted? It was said earlier in the thread McDermott picked them. Age has nothing to do with it either. 

The players vote on the captains ... so in order to remove Edmunds it would need to be done by the coaches. By indicating they should do that and allow him to be captain after Lorax retires seemed to allude to his age as a factor (Lorax’s)

Pretty cool that both of our first round picks from last year are now team captains, one leading the offense and the other leading the defense. Could not have planned it any better than that.