Who is going to Bills vs Cleveland on 11/10?

Hey everyone,

Looks like my son and I will be in Cleveland for this game.  So questions

1) What hotel is taken over by Bills fans when they play in Cleveland?  Will be there Saturday and need a place to stay

2) What bar is a Bills Backer bar in Cleveland?  Also need a place to party

3) Where does the tailgating happen and when does it start on Sunday?  Need to get primed for the game.

SinatraSinger

PS: I did a search and didn't find this topic so I started a new thread.

4 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I saw this an deemed it useless.   Nobody spends time in that section and here we are when we already know the schedule and I am sure everyone is making there plans and there are few if any responses to any of the stuff over in Tailgate Central.  Bills fan hang here so this is where I believe I can get the best information

2 minutes ago, SinatraSinger said:

I saw this an deemed it useless.   Nobody spends time in that section and here we are when we already know the schedule and I am sure everyone is making there plans and there are few if any responses to any of the stuff over in Tailgate Central.  Bills fan hang here so this is where I believe I can get the best information

Zesty

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, SinatraSinger said:

Image result for well fine then gif

• SinatraSinger changed the title to Who is going to Bills vs Cleveland on 11/10?
3 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

How did you all get tickets? Was trying to get 6 tickets and saw the game sold out on browns site in like 3 minutes after the tickets were put out. Ticketmaster showed some obscene prices. 

I just paid the high premium.  Not much else to be done if you want to go - unless you think they’ll tank early and prices will drop. 

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

I just paid the high premium.  Not much else to be done if you want to go - unless you think they’ll tank early and prices will drop. 

I guess I may wait closer to the game and bite the bullet if i have to. Seemed absurd to pay $100 per ticket for the worst possible seats to a bills/browns game. 

36 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I guess I may wait closer to the game and bite the bullet if i have to. Seemed absurd to pay $100 per ticket for the worst possible seats to a bills/browns game. 

I combed through several sites and looked in all of the areas where I wanted to sit and picked the most reasonable.  After fees I still got boned pretty hard.  Sigh.