Post a pic of a random Bill and guess who it is.

3 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

You got it. Poor guy built a multi-million dollar mansion in Kansas that got infested with black mold and had to be burned to the ground.

I remember him having a big game in SD back in the 1980 season. I loved that year. Probably my favorite season of all-time.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I remember him having a big game in SD back in the 1980 season. I loved that year. Probably my favorite season of all-time.

Kush's career was cut short by a knee injury, as was the guy he replaced, who was born in Germany...

38.thumb.jpg.060fd5d50e62e9be8eab92e68eafc3cd.jpg

Edited by Ralonzo

9 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Jeff Nixon.

What could have been.

Nixon was trending toward superstar-dom before the injury in the San Diego game. Very erudite, and has always had an All-Pro Flow.

Now for the trifecta: The guy pulled out of retirement to replace them both, who would go on to make one of the biggest plays in Bills' history (at that time)

45.jpg

Edited by Ralonzo

44 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Nixon was trending toward superstar-dom before the injury in the San Diego game. Very erudite, and has always had an All-Pro Flow.

Now for the trifecta: The guy pulled out of retirement to replace them both, who would go on to make one of the biggest plays in Bills' history (at that time)

45.jpg

Bill Simpson probably still sends Richard Todd Christmas cards for that gift at the goal line.

The Bills blew a big lead in the 4th that day.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Bill Simpson probably still sends Richard Todd Christmas cards for that gift at the goal line.

The Bills blew a big lead in the 4th that day.

Simpson gets all the glory but Steve Freeman nearly ended that last drive a couple times too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

2A8740E9-9904-46E4-9AB0-57CC4592B0F0.jpeg

No one has gotten this one yet. Hint; not Dennis Shaw

E2FDEE4D-F9F7-4614-8477-F13613BE79A8.jpeg

He won 2 Super Bowls

Tom floresFlores

I said Tom Flores way back went the photo was posted.

A4835347-CF14-48B5-898D-5090B555E3D5.jpegCornerback who is this guy

Edited by Helpmenow
  • Like (+1) 1