Civil War

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You know the best way to prevent a civil war?   Remove Trump The old fashioned way.   Get a candidate that can beat him next November. Those Founding Fathers were pretty smart. 

BUT I WANT IT NOW! 

CONSEQUENCES BE DAMNED! 

(Harry Reid)

... They'll never learn because they don't have principles, just a lust for power. 

42 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You know the best way to prevent a civil war?   Remove Trump The old fashioned way.   Get a candidate that can beat him next November. Those Founding Fathers were pretty smart. 

I introduce you to James Madison, he was a founding father: 

“He might pervert his administration into a scheme of peculation”— embezzlement—“or oppression,” Madison warned. “He might betray his trust to foreign powers.”

11 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Nope - but I think you've made your point.

You're such a snowflake that a parody of presidential swag has become physical assault.

The wonderful thing about the internet is that it saves the things you post.

If one chooses to scroll up a bit, they’ll see that I posted a list of declining conditions related to the national political discourse.

They’ll then see that you quoted a part highlighting physical assaults, and made a joke about it.

And that somehow makes me fragile, I guess?

I’m quite sure that all passes for tidy logic on whatever planet you’re from.

Cheers.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Nope - but I think you've made your point.

You're such a snowflake that a parody of presidential swag has become physical assault.

So disingenuous can't even come up with your own monikers huh?

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Today's Left is the epitome of disingenuousness. Their ideas don't work and they have to lie to get any traction with them whatsoever.

You guys are selling the republic out to foreign nations. The left loves the republic. The left loves America. The right loves a childish old spoiled rotten narcissistic fool who can't pee straight. 

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I introduce you to James Madison, he was a founding father: 

“He might pervert his administration into a scheme of peculation”— embezzlement—“or oppression,” Madison warned. “He might betray his trust to foreign powers.”

Did Madison know he’d be describing Crooked Joe Biden? 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys are selling the republic out to foreign nations. The left loves the republic. The left loves America. The right loves a childish old spoiled rotten narcissistic fool who can't pee straight. 

Give it up. You are ignorant of the facts but make up a narrative that is basically the opposite of the truth. Time after time after time the Left accuses the Right of doing what they themselves are guilty of.

HAHA Gator, you, yourself spout crap that is fed to you by a dishonest duo of Lefties and Media. You don't investigate anything yourself but rely on others to tell you what to think. You post stuff here and supply a link that often can't be opened. When it can be opened it is found that you have cherry picked the information in order to spread lies. I challenge you to take an honest look at yourself and determine if you have any reason to be proud of the way you post here. Be honest to yourself. It'll be like taking a long hot shower.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Did Madison know he’d be describing Crooked Joe Biden? 

Biden did't extort anyone, that was Trump. That's why Trump is losing his mind tweeting like a maniac! :lol:

Image result for trump crazy tweeting
4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Give it up. You are ignorant of the facts but make up a narrative that is basically the opposite of the truth. Time after time after time the Left accuses the Right of doing what they themselves are guilty of.

HAHA Gator, you, yourself spout crap that is fed to you by a dishonest duo of Lefties and Media. You don't investigate anything yourself but rely on others to tell you what to think. You post stuff here and supply a link that often can't be opened. When it can be opened it is found that you have cherry picked the information in order to spread lies. I challenge you to take an honest look at yourself and determine if you have any reason to be proud of the way you post here. Be honest to yourself. It'll be like taking a long hot shower.

:lol:

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If you think the republicans are the only one selling out the country you really are a partisan hack. But we knew that.