Zerovoltz

I’ve explained this before but I’ll do it again.

1.  It is the slow part of the offseason otherwise I wouldn’t bother posting a topic about myself.  

I joined this board to watch the Bills fan reaction to the Mahomes trade as it has played out over time.  I also trolled a good deal when I joined.  I’ve admitted this before.  

You can can safely call me a Josh Allen doubter, but don’t confuse that with being an Allen Hater....I enjoyed watching him play last year.  He is exciting!  I want him to be good. I want the Mahomes trade to be a win-win.  

Since ive been around here, I HAVE had a lot of general football conversations here.  I’ve tried to compliment this board and Bills fans as being great to talk to and what a great place this is...even for a Chiefs fan...to talk football.  

Since ive come here, I’ve iind of adopted the Bills as my second team.  I met Poncho Billa at the 2018 draft, I bought my 7 year old a Bills jersey.  You’ve won me over.  

I can undrstand why some saw the Broncos post as trolling......it was....I was trolling the Broncos.  If you go look up my posting history over there, it will be abundantly clear that I hate the Broncos and every last thing I post there is to troll them.

lastly, usually I post and I’m able to respond etc.  i has to tend to some urgent business the past couple days.  If I post something here it’s not to run away and hide.  I love football talk.  

Thanks again for for allowing me to hang out here.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

1.  It is the slow part of the offseason otherwise I wouldn’t bother posting a topic about myself.  

I joined this board to watch the Bills fan reaction to the Mahomes trade as it has played out over time.  I also trolled a good deal when I joined.  I’ve admitted this before.  

You can can safely call me a Josh Allen doubter, but don’t confuse that with being an Allen Hater....I enjoyed watching him play last year.  He is exciting!  I want him to be good. I want the Mahomes trade to be a win-win.  

Since ive been around here, I HAVE had a lot of general football conversations here.  I’ve tried to compliment this board and Bills fans as being great to talk to and what a great place this is...even for a Chiefs fan...to talk football.  

Since ive come here, I’ve iind of adopted the Bills as my second team.  I met Poncho Billa at the 2018 draft, I bought my 7 year old a Bills jersey.  You’ve won me over.  

I can undrstand why some saw the Broncos post as trolling......it was....I was trolling the Broncos.  If you go look up my posting history over there, it will be abundantly clear that I hate the Broncos and every last thing I post there is to troll them.

lastly, usually I post and I’m able to respond etc.  i has to tend to some urgent business the past couple days.  If I post something here it’s not to run away and hide.  I love football talk.  

You procreated?  My general feelings of terror for the future are slowly being overcome by my shock that one, you found a willing partner and two, managed to fight off an ear biting window licking spasm long enough to complete the deed.  It seems I have slightly underestimated you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

You titled a post after yourself.

You say you doubt Josh Allen.

You name-drop a deceased Bills superfan.

You don't know the difference between compliment and complement.

You say you're trolling the Broncos ... yet, oddly enough, you're on a Buffalo Bills site.

You cite high level executive meetings.

You're a troll.  And what DC Tom said.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

You titled a post after yourself.

You say you doubt Josh Allen.

You name-drop a deceased Bills superfan.

You don't know the difference between compliment and complement.

You say you're trolling the Broncos ... yet, oddly enough, you're on a Buffalo Bills site.

You cite high level executive meetings.

You're a troll.  And what DC Tom said.

He also lacks voltz.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1