Trump's 4th of July Speech thread

The great usurping Caesar must have his pageantry! Find the money and take it from others to appease the wannabe authoritarian 

Park Service diverts $2.5 million for Trump’s July 4 extravaganza

The agency will dip into fees primarily intended to improve parks across the country, according to two individuals familiar with the arrangement.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Last knucklehead that tried to usurp a great day.  Must be Trump knows end result of his presidency will end the same way and wants to follow everything Tricky did. 

I don’t think a sitting POTUS can usurp the 4th of July by holding an event to honor the country... just saying :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Last knucklehead that tried to usurp a great day.  Must be Trump knows end result of his presidency will end the same way and wants to follow everything Tricky did. 

How is celebrating the Fourth of July usurping a great day? You must be really conflicted, what with the TDS that is so ingrained in you in direct conflict with what is right. You must toss & turn throughout the night lamenting the day TDS took your soul and turned you into a Stepford wife.

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

How is celebrating the Fourth of July usurping a great day? You must be really conflicted, what with the TDS that is so ingrained in you in direct conflict with what is right. You must toss & turn throughout the night lamenting the day TDS took your soul and turned you into a Stepford wife.

he's all hung up on Nixon.... so he must be 70 years old or he's just looking for a waste of his entire existence

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don’t think a sitting POTUS can usurp the 4th of July by holding an event to honor the country... just saying :beer: 

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Tell ya what, lets make a $100 bet for charity of your choice..if the speech is about the great history of the US and what the 4th means, i will donate. If he talks is about what a great man he is, and all the great things he has done..you donate. Ya in?

If i was in DC this weekend, would heed this advice..( and lighten up people, its a joke?)

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

How will we know?

I remember the first time I saw the Stealth.  I was heading to Angel's stadium for opening day.  I was in the grocery store parking lot and saw it coming and watched it quietly fly over.  Coolest thing! 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The great usurping Caesar must have his pageantry! Find the money and take it from others to appease the wannabe authoritarian 

Park Service diverts $2.5 million for Trump’s July 4 extravaganza

The agency will dip into fees primarily intended to improve parks across the country, according to two individuals familiar with the arrangement.

The NPS has a $2.7b budget.  $2.5m would be like someone making $100,000 (I know that's a big income number for you but try and follow along) dipping into their budget and spending $100.  But I understand that this money shouldn't be taken from parks that Americans enjoy.  I'm all for your idea of taking if from the food the illegal's and their children are getting in our concentration camps.  I mean we're just going to eventually gas them so why feed them?  That was a great idea! 

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Tell ya what, lets make a $100 bet for charity of your choice..if the speech is about the great history of the US and what the 4th means, i will donate. If he talks is about what a great man he is, and all the great things he has done..you donate. Ya in?

If i was in DC this weekend, would heed this advise..( and lighten up people, its a joke?)

Make sure you find a bookstore that specializes in Braille books, you'll need them since there are none so blind as those that refuse to see.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Make sure you find a bookstore that specializes in Braille books, you'll need them since there are none so blind as those that refuse to see.

Just so's you and @Deranged Rhino, i am spending the week with maybe the biggest MAGA supporters in CA this fine holiday..it is possible to have debate, bust on each other..and still have a great time!. What really sucks is when your very own son has turned all MAGA on ya!!!!!

BTW, i will make sure we are on the beach at 3.30 PST!!!!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Just so's you and @Deranged Rhino, i am spending the week with maybe the biggest MAGA supporters in CA this fine holiday..it is possible to have debate, bust on each other..and still have a great time!. What really sucks is when your very own son has turned all MAGA on ya!!!!!

He must have a smart mother.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

If i was in DC this weekend, would heed this advice..( and lighten up people, its a joke?)

Youre showing you don’t really listen to his speeches. He rarely speaks in “I” form, it’s “we” and always defers to the country and honors it’s history (especially the founders). 

Does he joke and go off the cuff? Yup. I don’t think he will tomorrow as much as say a rally. It’ll be a presidential speech.

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

BTW, i will make sure we are on the beach at 3.30 PST!!!!

Thats great! The ability to have those conversations w friends I mean. Good stuff!

• Like (+1) 1