send some prayers this way

I know many hate when this type post happens but I think it is one of the best things we can do for each other.

As some know my sister Mary who has been to 4 tailgates had surgery Tuesday.

They sent her home Friday morning and by Friday night at 11:30 she was back at the ER. She had another procedure Saturday afternoon and the Olean DRs were unable to do it so they shipped her off to Rochester. Following the bus with lights on for the trip at 80 mph in the dark, rainy foggy night was proof that I would never be a NASCAR driver. We made the trip alive and Mary is in her bed waiting for the DR to consult prior to another surgery.

If you have gall bladder trouble have it out before it is inflamed. She is in extreme pain. We(MOM and my older sister ) have spent most of the last 3 days

sleepless in waiting rooms. This hospital has a family room so I can pop on and fill you in.

I'm going to try for a nap.

Please remember to say a few prayers for crazy Mary. We really want her at the tailgate this year.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know many hate when this type post happens but I think it is one of the best things we can do for each other.

As some know my sister Mary who has been to 4 tailgates had surgery Tuesday.

They sent her home Friday morning and by Friday night at 11:30 she was back at the ER. She had another procedure Saturday afternoon and the Olean DRs were unable to do it so they shipped her off to Rochester. Following the bus with lights on for the trip at 80 mph in the dark, rainy foggy night was proof that I would never be a NASCAR driver. We made the trip alive and Mary is in her bed waiting for the DR to consult prior to another surgery.

If you have gall bladder trouble have it out before it is inflamed.  She is in extreme pain. We(MOM and my older sister ) have spent most of the last 3 days

sleepless in waiting rooms. This hospital has a family room so I can pop on and fill you in.

I'm going to try for a nap.

Please remember to say a few prayers for crazy Mary.  We really want her at the tailgate this year.

294506[/snapback]

prayers said for Mary:)....