Challenge for row 33

Pros and cons of GTA:

Pros

Fantastic food scene

Great zoo, aquarium, museum and casa Loma was interesting.

Everything clean for the most part

Cons

Traffic that makes you want to hatchet murder

Related: the supposedly polite Canadian doesn't exist on the roads. They'd make Jersey blush.

Also parking a real problem.

May as well be in China. 

Oddities:

Where I stayed the week it was oddly artificial, like everything had been plopped down at once.

Are there any poor people here? Didn't see any raggedy houses or projects or panhandlers or ANYTHING.  Weird for a guy used to Philadelphia.

Would I come back? Not for a week. But I'd visit again.

We went back to Buffalo a few weeks ago, and one day drove up to Toronto with a friend and his family. He recently got a metal detector (I didn't know they still made those things) and has been having fun digging up weird crap with it.  We and our kids spent a half hour after lunch messing around in a small park near Kensington Market, finding pennies and such, and then the detector started buzzing a pretty strong signal. So we dig around to see what it hit -- and found a set of brass knuckles.   The best part was when we walked into a police station and announced "we'd like to turn in a weapon we found."  20 cops heads on swivels right there.   Got a receipt and everything.