Trump lies, post them here

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Set your DVR's, those interested in learning about Trump's myriad of lies.

Sunday at 9pm on CNN    Should be interesting.

Still believing CNN -- who have been proven to be worse than yellow journalists. 

But Bob claims he hasn't made up his mind on Trump/Russia! 

:lol: 

Bob is full of it. And he knows it. 

He's a delusional conspiracy theorist still pushing a thrice debunked "Trump/Russia" theory because he's unwilling to think for himself. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still believing CNN -- who have been proven to be worse than yellow journalists. 

But Bob claims he hasn't made up his mind on Trump/Russia! 

:lol: 

Bob is full of it. And he knows it. 

He's a delusional conspiracy theorist still pushing a thrice debunked "Trump/Russia" theory because he's unwilling to think for himself. 

Hasn't it been obvious, he gets Tiberius to do his thinking for him?

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No, the point you're making is that you're a deeply stupid person who doesn't understand how the real world works, how head injuries work, how soldiers operate in theater, and what was on the line that night in question. 

Gary, you're too stupid for this conversation. All you're doing is proving it.

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

are you sure?

Edited for you - over 16k - my bad. I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong.

16,241 as of Monday January 20th

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's upset we didn't go to war with Iran. That's what he's mad about. Not lies. 

He's too stupid, of course, to understand that's what he's arguing -- but it's the truth all the same. 

Fox I see you gave this a thumbs up - you also don't think Trump lied when he said “No Americans were harmed in last night's attack”?

Edited by Gary Busey

13 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Edited for you - over 16k - my bad. I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong.

16,241 as of Monday January 20th

Fox I see you gave this a thumbs up - you also don't think Trump lied when he said “No Americans were harmed in last night's attack”?

to be honest, i think you're being a little disingenious here. your basing your assumption on the presumption that Trump was completely aware of the extent of their injuries. lets not forget that he just spent how many days in Davos? not to mention there is an impeachment trail going on and all the rest of the security news he must be briefed on, daily.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

to be honest, i think you're being a little disingenious here. your basing your assumption on the presumption that Trump was completely aware of the extent of their injuries. lets not forget that he just spent how many days in Davos? not to mention there is an impeachment trail going on and all the rest of the security news he must be briefed on, daily.

Fair. He said this two days ago, and two weeks after the initial comment, though - "I heard that they had headaches, and a couple of other things, but I would say, and I can report, it's not very serious."

Traumatic brain injuries are quite serious. 17 of the 34 injured soldiers are still recovering in Germany or the United States. 

7 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Fair. He said this two days ago, and two weeks after the initial comment, though - "I heard that they had headaches, and a couple of other things, but I would say, and I can report, it's not very serious."

Traumatic brain injuries are quite serious. 17 of the 34 injured soldiers are still recovering in Germany or the United States. 

right. and when was it released the now known extent of their injuries?

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

right. and when was it released the now known extent of their injuries?

Publicly? Today.  

The president spoke hearsay and speculation into the public discourse - I can report, it's not very serious

At best, the President was wrong. Just like Obama was with his keep your doctor comment - although I think that comment, like Trump's, is closer to a lie than being wrong.

Edited by Gary Busey

My top ten lists of agonizing things normal people are subjected to 

1. Listening to nadler /schiff + the rest  of the dems for more than a short clip 

2. Juan Williams voice 

3. Reading gary 'tibs' busey  ja or q's posts

4. Looking at Maxine Waters

5. Listening to Joe Biden try to cobble together a coherent sentence

6. Watching Nancy Pelosi fighting to keep her teeth in and trying to say something that makes sense.

7. Scowling dip shift Chuck Schumer lecturing everyone non stop

8. Any *&^hole from hollywood talking

9. Daisy Hirono/Illhan/aoc

10. CNN

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

Publicly? Today.  

The president spoke hearsay and speculation into the public discourse - I can report, it's not very serious

At best, the President was wrong. Just like Obama was with his keep your doctor comment - although I think that comment, like Trump's, is closer to a lie than being wrong.

so, fair to say that the now known extent of the injuries were known, at best, a day ago if not mere hours ago. saying he lied to the recently understood extent of injuries with a comment he made two days ago, is disingenuous.

i will ask again... are you sure he has lied 16000+ times? or is it more likely that that is just the narrative of the propagandist left.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Albwan said:

My top ten lists of agonizing things normal people are subjected to 

1. Listening to nadler /schiff + the rest  of the dems for more than a short clip 

2. Juan Williams voice 

3. Reading gary 'tibs' busey  ja or q's posts

4. Looking at Maxine Waters

5. Listening to Joe Biden try to cobble together a coherent sentence

6. Watching Nancy Pelosi fighting to keep her teeth in and trying to say something that makes sense.

7. Scowling dip shift Chuck Schumer lecturing everyone non stop

8. Any *&^hole from hollywood talking

9. Daisy Hirono/Illhan/aoc

10. CNN

Thank you! 

19 hours ago, Foxx said:

so, fair to say that the now known extent of the injuries were known, at best, a day ago if not mere hours ago. saying he lied to the recently understood extent of injuries with a comment he made two days ago, is disingenuous.

i will ask again... are you sure he has lied 16000+ times? or is it more likely that that is just the narrative of the propagandist left.

All of those were not lies. Plenty of them are because he is ignorant and just plain stupid.