Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you think Trump University was a fraudulent business? That's a fact none of you Trump supporters will even discuss 

Jordan the guy who let students get sexually assaulted and said nothing. You admit that's really scummy 

What I admit to is that I think it’s shameful what the liberal rags and treasonous msm have done trying to sully his name.  They will stoop to anything to keep Jordan from doing his job. Now he can keep an eye on piece of Schiff. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you think Trump University was a fraudulent business? That's a fact none of you Trump supporters will even discuss 

Yes.

Do you think the Clinton Foundation was a fraudulent charity?  That's a play-for-play scheme none of you progressives will even discuss.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Pilsner said:

What I admit to is that I think it’s shameful what the liberal rags and treasonous msm have done trying to sully his name.  They will stoop to anything to keep Jordan from doing his job. Now he can keep an eye on piece of Schiff. 

So you can’t say it was a fraud? The president put his name on that fraud

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes.

Do you think the Clinton Foundation was a fraudulent charity?  That's a play-for-play scheme none of you progressives will even discuss.

I guess you can say it was, but why would anyone believe it? 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you can’t say it was a fraud? The president put his name on that fraud

I guess you can say it was, but why would anyone believe it? 

I think the Deep State and accomplices (msm and lying witnesses) have made up or embellished Jordan’s role in that scandal. 

Since you are for justice and the truth, why don’t you dig up info about what a steaming pile Schiff and his ilk are? I work full time so I don’t often get the chance to come on here. But you are a full time troll. You live here. Your droppings are everywhere.  You have plenty of time to see the truth of how treacherous the libs and deep state are. You have eyes. Use them.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Pilsner said:

I think the Deep State and accomplices (msm and lying witnesses) have made up or embellished Jordan’s role in that scandal. 

Since you are for justice and the truth, why don’t you dig up info about what a steaming pile Schiff and his ilk are? I work full time so I don’t often get the chance to come on here. But you are a full time troll. You live here. Your droppings are everywhere.  You have plenty of time to see the truth of how treacherous the libs and deep state are. You have eyes. Use them.

truth

2 hours ago, Pilsner said:

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Pilsner said:

I was going to tell you not to mind Tibs, but I see you already have him pegged.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yes.

Hey...the Clintons did a LOT of good work with the .0325% of donations that ultimately went to charity work.

They put a sno-cone machine in a homeless shelter in Waterloo, NY.

True story.

• Thank you (+1) 2