Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/10/21/report-house-pushing-back-its-impeachment-timeline-to-between-thanksgiving-and-christmas/

Report: House pushing back its impeachment timeline to between Thanksgiving and Christmas

CNN’s senior congressional correspondent Manu Raju is reporting Monday that the House Democrats are dragging their feet some more on President Trump’s impeachment, now saying that they hope to wrap things up and bring a vote to the floor between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

793BD019-F743-45E5-B687-68ABEE3546B1.thumb.jpeg.1513700602514970b505a150748144ef.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/10/21/report-house-pushing-back-its-impeachment-timeline-to-between-thanksgiving-and-christmas/

Report: House pushing back its impeachment timeline to between Thanksgiving and Christmas

CNN’s senior congressional correspondent Manu Raju is reporting Monday that the House Democrats are dragging their feet some more on President Trump’s impeachment, now saying that they hope to wrap things up and bring a vote to the floor between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

793BD019-F743-45E5-B687-68ABEE3546B1.thumb.jpeg.1513700602514970b505a150748144ef.jpeg

I didn't see anywhere in that article what they were actually going to vote for. Seems to me as if they need to vote on an impeachment inquiry before impeachment. Like actually doing this in sunlight.

How incredibly ignorant on so many levels 

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) defended Trump’s use of the term ‘lynching’ to describe the impeachment process.

“So yeah, this is a lynching in every sense,” Graham said at the Capitol. “This is un-American. I’ve never seen a situation in my lifetime as a lawyer where somebody’s accused of major misconduct who cannot confront the accuser, call witnesses on their behalf and have the discussion in the light of day so the public can judge.”

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) defended Trump’s use of the term ‘lynching’ to describe the impeachment process.

“So yeah, this is a lynching in every sense,” Graham said at the Capitol. “This is un-American. I’ve never seen a situation in my lifetime as a lawyer where somebody’s accused of major misconduct who cannot confront the accuser, call witnesses on their behalf and have the discussion in the light of day so the public can judge.”

I don't see it, but I guess as far as ignorance goes you should be an excellent judge, with tons of experience.

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just leaving this here... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

The latest CNN poll finds that by a 50-to-43 percent margin, Americans favor impeachment and removal of President Trump, a new high in the CNN poll.

A remarkable 45 percent strongly think Trump should be impeached and removed. Support for impeachment mirrors Trump’s support (or lack thereof) among various cross-sections of the electorate. Independents favor impeachment 50 to 42 percent, women by 56-to-36 percent margin and college graduates by a 56-to-37 percent spread (white college graduates favor impeachment and removal 51 to 42 percent). In a perfect distillation of Trump’s standing in general, “26% of white men without college degrees favor impeachment and removal, but [that] ... more than doubles to 54% among white women who hold four-year degrees.”

Moreover, “50% say the things that Trump has said publicly about his handling of US relations with Ukraine are mostly false. Fewer, 44%, think the President is mostly telling the truth about it, with views sharply divided by party (86% of Republicans say his public statements on it have been mostly true, while 83% of Democrats say mostly false).”

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which Democrats? This is a stupid people's argument I see repeated on the right a lot. The Democratic Party of 1900? 

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The latest CNN poll finds that by a 50-to-43 percent margin, Americans favor impeachment and removal of President Trump, a new high in the CNN poll.

A remarkable 45 percent strongly think Trump should be impeached and removed. Support for impeachment mirrors Trump’s support (or lack thereof) among various cross-sections of the electorate. Independents favor impeachment 50 to 42 percent, women by 56-to-36 percent margin and college graduates by a 56-to-37 percent spread (white college graduates favor impeachment and removal 51 to 42 percent). In a perfect distillation of Trump’s standing in general, “26% of white men without college degrees favor impeachment and removal, but [that] ... more than doubles to 54% among white women who hold four-year degrees.”

Moreover, “50% say the things that Trump has said publicly about his handling of US relations with Ukraine are mostly false. Fewer, 44%, think the President is mostly telling the truth about it, with views sharply divided by party (86% of Republicans say his public statements on it have been mostly true, while 83% of Democrats say mostly false).”

Which Democrats? This is a stupid people's argument I see repeated on the right a lot. The Democratic Party of 1900? 

Seriously, CNN?  You are still wasting your time here and I hope that your masters realize this soon so you will be assigned elsewhere.  

• Like (+1) 3

The lynch mob term seems to fit.

Just check out the LEFTS current narrative.  (A few comments above this is a good example)

Its all about "polling" that shows a majority supporting removing him.  that's the lynch mob mentality.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Extra-judicial punishment.  

You know..."cancel culture."

Thanks! Exactly. So you agree that Trumps stupid for saying that then, right? 

Or or are you saying its a punishment to be investigated for crimes? Please, don't revert to @GG level of response 

What does a lynch mob do? They disregard the law and normal procedures and go out and get their man and then precipitously hang him. Pretty much like what Adam Schiff & Company are trying to do to Trump. Yes, it's an attempted lynching. All of you SJW's with your twisted panties who can't take it for what it is are pussies. Dishonest pussies.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1