Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh...........those are a given.

The two things to make it "fair" are

First, Biden should declare that he will take part in a debate only if Trump releases his tax returns for 2016 through 2018.

And second, Biden should insist that a real-time fact-checking team approved by both candidates be hired by the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates

— and that 10 minutes before the scheduled conclusion of the debate this team report on any misleading statements, phony numbers or outright lies either candidate had uttered. That way no one in that massive television audience can go away easily misled.

I will throw in my standard condition if the GOP was smart.

NO MEDIA MODERATORS !

any competent adult could be used, let the debate be about the candidates.......

I think there should be 3 moderators with one chosen by each camp and then one they agree on. If I am Trump I bring Candace Owens at least once, and Tim Scott at least once and let Biden tell a black person how stupid they are.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think there should be 3 moderators with one chosen by each camp and then one they agree on. If I am Trump I bring Candace Owens at least once, and Tim Scott at least once and let Biden tell a black person how stupid they are.

I respectfully disagree.

It should be Trump against Biden.

Any business leader, University Dean, Average citizen can do it without getting in the way.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

He wouldn't tell them how stupid they are.

He'd tell them they ain't black.

Because Biden is a racist pig

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I respectfully disagree.

It should be Trump against Biden.

Any business leader, University Dean, Average citizen can do it without getting in the way.

You have far more trust in a college administrator than I do. I understand your point but too many "educated" people are not intelligent, my way no one person's bias overwhelms everything. But yours still miles better than current Candy Crowley version 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Thank you democrat party.

The pandemic put President Trump in a vulnerable position.

But you managed to nominate someone who can't beat him.

Thanks again.

WATCH: Biden Can't Read Teleprompter, Forgets His Own Proposal

by Bronson Stocking

Original Article

Even in perfect conditions with teleprompters to read from, Joe Biden still forgets what he's talking about. The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is barely there. 

Edited by B-Man

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Jill Biden Wants to Trash Her Husband’s Dignity to Be Edith Wilson 2.0. 

“When Crazy Joe the Wonder Veep’s handlers first began letting him do videos from his quarantine basement, Jill was often sitting at his side, grinning like a proud mother whose idiot underachieving kid had just successfully recited the alphabet for the first time. It was, quite frankly, very creepy to watch.”

The "fact checker" thing is nuts .  Can't people nowadays either be able to tell if it's a lie or do a little homework on their own without mommy telling them what believe?

Who fact  checks the fact checkers?

Besides, they're politicians. Odds are always great anything they say is a lie.

It's obviously a ploy by the D's to get Uncle Joe out of the debate.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1