Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

so he’s do “whatever it takes” to save lives in the COVID -19 crisis.That’s sounds commendable, but... what does it entail?   Shutting down everything deemed “non-essential” for a couple more years, devastating millions more economically?  Mask mandates until we get a vaccine with an effectiveness over a certain percentage or until the last case nationwide is cleared?   What, exactly?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

so he’s do “whatever it takes” to save lives in the COVID -19 crisis.That’s sounds commendable, but... what does it entail?   Shutting down everything deemed “non-essential” for a couple more years, devastating millions more economically?  Mask mandates until we get a vaccine with an effectiveness over a certain percentage or until the last case nationwide is cleared?   What, exactly?

In a word, control. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!  

Geez what don’t you understand?

If you’re expecting a politician to give you the details of their “plan” you’re probably a Democrat.

Remember John Kerry had a “plan”.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

It's Monday Morning QB'ing.  Anyone can say what they would have done with the benefit of hindsight.  Means nothing.  I can just as easily say he wouldn't have done anything better, if not that things would have been worse, and no one will be able to prove me wrong.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

It's Monday Morning QB'ing.  Anyone can say what they would have done with the benefit of hindsight.  Means nothing.  I can just as easily say he wouldn't have done anything better, if not that things would have been worse, and no one will be able to prove me wrong.

Joe's plan sounds strangely familiar to some other plan (without the do everything to prevent a single death focus) I've heard of lately. I wonder where he got it from? I know, it's what Trump's been doing all along. What do they call that when you copy someone else without giving them credit? Biden should know, he's done it enough times. 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Joe's plan sounds strangely familiar to some other plan (without the do everything to prevent a single death focus) I've heard of lately. I wonder where he got it from? I know, it's what Trump's been doing all along. What do they call that when you copy someone else without giving them credit? Biden should know, he's done it enough times. 

3rdnwrong!  So he’s copying a guy who did ***** all, but that’s a bad plan, but the guy who did ***** all had a good plan. 

That’s why you are 3rdnwrong and a lonely loser! ?????

• Awesome! (+1) 1