PGA Championship

eball

The new Tiger has finally arrived, and his name is Brooks Koepka. This dude has the same mental makeup of Tiger in his prime (not a mental midget like DJ, a head case like Spieth, or “too nice” like Fowler, JT, etc.).

He is already motivated to reach double digits in Major wins and if he stays healthy, watch out. 

12 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Any Jon Daly news? Are they showing the cart on TV? 

They showed him with his cart some on Thursday, since tee times are reversed on Friday he wasn't in the coverage, which started at 1:00. At least not that I saw. Also didn't show that often on Thursday as he wasn't playing that well, only reason he got any coverage was because of the cart novelty. What is somewhat ironic is that carts are not allowed at Bethpage Black, so there are no cart paths there. The tour recognizes local rules regarding drop zones, interesting that they don't recognize the no cart rule.

14 hours ago, eball said:

The new Tiger has finally arrived, and his name is Brooks Koepka. This dude has the same mental makeup of Tiger in his prime (not a mental midget like DJ, a head case like Spieth, or “too nice” like Fowler, JT, etc.).

He is already motivated to reach double digits in Major wins and if he stays healthy, watch out. 

Gucci brah!!!!

not sure if you ever listen to PMT, but they are much like playboy..the interviews reallr are awesome!  Here is Brooks this week with the fellas

https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/pmt-5-15-3x-major-champion-brooks-koepka-nba-draft-lottery

opps, sorry that is behind a paywall..did not know that! 

Find it on your podcast app!!!thats where i listen

Edited by plenzmd1

4 hours ago, eball said:

What did we used to say? “It would be a hell of a tournament if not for Tiger.”

Replace Tiger with Brooks. Lapping the field. 

it's funny, I did not watch one lick of it yesterday..and have no clue right now what the leaderboard looks like.. I just assumed he is up by 8 or more...k see it is 7.

In that interview, he comes across pretty cocky..but he did say he loves the hard courses cause half the guys are out of it from the start as they convince themselves the course is hard, another 30 % wilt fast...etc...he basically said a major on a hard course is easier for him to win cause mentally only like 10 guys on Tour are up to the challenge. WOW

On 5/18/2019 at 4:33 PM, Seasons1992 said:

I’m stunned he’s dominating this course, but it’s certainly not set up like a US Open. 

yes, the PGA is usually the mini-golf laugher of the four majors

moving it this early may help its rep...

12 hours ago, eball said:

What did we used to say? “It would be a hell of a tournament if not for Tiger.”

Replace Tiger with Brooks. Lapping the field. 

Thats Gucci Brah

This guy sounds so frat house, i love it.

Holes 4-12 Im like woah man, i blacked out

8 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

it's funny, I did not watch one lick of it yesterday..and have no clue right now what the leaderboard looks like.. I just assumed he is up by 8 or more...k see it is 7.

In that interview, he comes across pretty cocky..but he did say he loves the hard courses cause half the guys are out of it from the start as they convince themselves the course is hard, another 30 % wilt fast...etc...he basically said a major on a hard course is easier for him to win cause mentally only like 10 guys on Tour are up to the challenge. WOW

But will he come out after the runaway win and say he wishes he had had his “A game”? 

Doesn’t matter, this might be even better!