I miss Mike Mayock

Logic

13 minutes ago, TAinLA said:

Did you notice the game day crew left Lee Corso sitting there with the Giant Haskins Head on for several minutes, when they finally got it off him it looked like he needed oxygen!

He takes a lot of abuse on TV

10 hours ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Trey Wingo is absolutely awful, but Riddick is very impressive imo

Riddick should have a job in the nfl.  He is great at what he does.  

And I watched the ABc coverage.  It was super cheesy but they were trying to appeal to a larger audience so I get it. As much as I like the draft, a lot of people (my lady) think it is the dumbest thing ever.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Logic said:

Just wanted to say that I legitimately miss Mike Mayock on the NFL Network Draft Coverage. No one else they have is as good or as knowledgeable as him.

...On the other hand, thanks to Mike Mayock the GM for taking Clelin Ferrell, a move without which the Bills would not have been able to get Ed Oliver.

I still think it was Chucky pulling the trigger until he went to bed. Mayock then took Abram. 

The draft just wasn't the same without him on NFL Network

At least you guys are getting the NFL Network, much to my dismay when I clicked on the NFL Network channel, it redirected me back to ESPN.    Come to find out, NFL Network and ATT Uverse are in a dispute and NFL Network has been taken off. 

3 hours ago, eball said:

Are you seriously pining away for Dareus?

To answer your questions -- the proof will be on the field this fall.  You seem to be pessimistic.  Did you watch Oliver's reaction and hear what he said about Buffalo?  The kid was thrilled to be picked by the Bills.

Not only that, he said he couldn't wait to get to Buffalo. Instead of being interviewed he went to join the Bills mafia/fans. Seems like a match made in heaven.