Bills to trade to 3?

4 minutes ago, boater said:

I've read this rumor from other sources that have our 2020 #1 in the trade up.

Bean's not trading 2020 #1 away. If he does, I'll eat my shorts (I'd run them through the wash first).

Agree not the 2020 first. Hell i'd give them our second round this year and 2 round next year max. 

This just doesn't make sense.

Why would the Bills help the division rival Jets accumulate more draft picks?

Why would the Jets help the division rival Bills get a blue chip QB destroyer?

It doesn't add up.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Logic said:

This just doesn't make sense.

Why would the Bills help the division rival Jets accumulate more draft picks?

Why would the Jets help the division rival Bills get a blue chip QB destroyer?

It doesn't add up.

The jets need offensive lineman badly and pass rushers.  

8 minutes ago, PIZ said:

It's deep, but there are no DTs in this draft like Q Williams.  Big drop off in talent after Q Williams.

Heard the same about Dareus. You don’t trade up for a DT. Especially when he won’t even be on the field every play. Best case scenario he’s good and we are paying him 20plus million in 4 years to play 60% of the defensive snaps 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Rufridr101 said:

The jets need offensive lineman badly and pass rushers.  

Right, but...

If offensive line is a big need of yours ALREADY...why help a division rival draft Quinnen freaking Williams?! And if they need pass rushers, why trade out of a spot that could net them Josh freaking Allen?!

You seein' what I'm gettin' at here?!

Just now, Chemical said:

Heard the same about Dareus. You don’t trade up for a DT. Especially when he won’t even be on the field every play. Best case scenario he’s good and we are paying him 20plus million in 4 years to play 60% of the defensive snaps 

Quinnen Williams type of player going to be field for almost all of the plays.... 

Just now, Logic said:

Right, but...

If offensive line is a big need of yours ALREADY...why help a division rival draft Quinnen freaking Williams?! And if they need pass rushers, why trade out of a spot that could net them Josh freaking Allen?!

This is the same GM who drafted Christian Hackenberg in the 2nd round ?

Just now, Logic said:

Right, but...

I understand it could all be smoke to, but the draft is deep in pass rushers not offensive lineman.