Bills to trade to 3?

47 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I thought teams would never trade within the division?  I think that is ridiculous, but so many people say it.  If the trade benefits both teams, why not?

Usually, but were talking about the Jersey Jets now. Dumb and Dumber are the GM's. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I think this is a NY generated smoke screen to generate interest of others to make a ridiculous trade offer.

Well it’s two GMs telling lacanfora something on draft day. So it’s to benefit them in some way to have the info out there. Or he could be making it up. 

11 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Williams, Oliver and Simmons are all better IMO.  We have guys that can pressure the edge and cant get home and that is because outside pressure doesnt really collapse the pocket.  Interior penetration collapses the pocket.

McD defense doesn't call for penetrating tackles.  

We have one player that can rush from the outside and he is 31 and on final year of his contract. 

Allen is a great edge rusher and would make a far greater impact than a 3 technique DT

18 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

No way Arians passes on Williams unless he prefers Oliver.

There is a possibility White might be the pick there for TB. That all changes with Williams on the board though

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

We have one player that can rush from the outside and he is 31 and on final year of his contract. 

Allen is a great edge rusher and would make a far greater impact than a 3 technique DT

This is 100% false. His defense absolutely depends on having a playmaking, penetrating 3-technique DT in the fold.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Logic said:

I can't wrap my ahead around how this would work.

Giving up next year's 1st? Seems unlikely. 

Giving up this year's 2nd and 3rd (which might still not even be enough, points wise)? Seems unlikely.

I don't see a division rival helping us to get Quinnen Williams. I don't see US helping a division rival to get a bunch of extra draft picks.

LaConjecture strikes again.

Exactly. I would be very surprised if this happened, and disappointed, for it would command wayy to much considering they are division rival. This just screams bull crap to me.

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

McD prefers 1 gap interior pass rush vs edge

1 hour ago, ******* said:

If top 2 picks go as expected - Murray and Bosa - have now had 2 GMs tell me they believe the Bills could move to 3 to land Quinnen Williams. NYJ have not been shy about their zeal to trade down

-per Jason la confora on Twitter 

Please no...  Would have to give up next year's 1.  price too steep.

1 hour ago, ******* said:

If top 2 picks go as expected - Murray and Bosa - have now had 2 GMs tell me they believe the Bills could move to 3 to land Quinnen Williams. NYJ have not been shy about their zeal to trade down

-per Jason la confora on Twitter 

Considering that the Jets are in our division , I would anoint Beane one of the greatest all time GMs if he pulled this off.

The sheer euphoria from something like that would make it difficult to think logically for some time!!