TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!!

Virgil

25 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I thought for sure Arizona would take him. It was a no brainer after their pick.

He was in consideration but we did address the need in FA some and have a new OL coach.  We do have Charles clay on the roster...that should speak volumes 

Edited by bkep32

41 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

With the 24th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, The New York Giants select Clelin Ferrell, EDGE, Clemson.

Lots of positions were considered here, but DE is a premium position and we couldn't resist the pair of Gary and Ferrell on rookie deals for 5 years.

Crazy good value, too.

41 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

With the 24th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, The New York Giants select Clelin Ferrell, EDGE, Clemson.

Lots of positions were considered here, but DE is a premium position and we couldn't resist the pair of Gary and Ferrell on rookie deals for 5 years.

Made you playing Gary inside, or outside?

Dammit the last 2 picks were my guys!  I originally traded back when jonah williams and jawaan taylor were drafted.

Getting help on the line is the most important thing.  Vikes made a huge investment in Cousins and now are gonna give him protection.

With the 25th pick the vikings select andre dillard ot washington st.

@aristocrat and the colts are on the clock

1 minute ago, section122 said:

Dammit the last 2 picks were my guys!  I originally traded back when jonah williams and jawaan taylor were drafted.

Getting help on the line is the most important thing.  Vikes made a huge investment in Cousins and now are gonna give him protection.

He went 11th to the Bengals

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Made you playing Gary inside, or outside?

I believe he has positional versatility, but he will primarily be coming off the Edge opposite Ferrell.

2 minutes ago, section122 said:

Picked already 

1 hour ago, Watkins101 said:

While it may not seem like a good pick from a fan perspective, Rb was arguably the Seahawk's worst position. 

Sorry for the negatively but there’s zero chance the Seahawks take Jacobs. Zero

1 hour ago, Watkins101 said:

While it may not seem like a good pick from a fan perspective, Rb was arguably the Seahawk's worst position. 

No disrespect...but where are you getting your info because it’s not accurate?  RB was one of their strengths despite a weak OL.  

Carson had a pretty darn good season:  1150 yards, 4.7 ypc and 9 TDs in just 240 carries.  

Penny (a first rounder last year) showed flashes to with over 400 yards and 4.9 ypc as a compliment to Carson.

I have to to agree with the other posters here, there is a zero percent chance Seattle selects Jacobs or any other RB in first few rounds of this draft, if at all.  RB is actually the only offensive position outside of QB they don’t need.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

@section122 is back on the clock, but seemingly over his bout of autocorrect.

There's no evidence of this. 

the auto correct that is. 

?

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Colts need some youth on the d line so will go with Christian Wilkins dt Clemson. They were also considering going db. 

@whatdrought is on the clock. 

I was on the fence about trading back, but Wilkins was my main target. Thanks for clearing it up for me! ;)

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

There's no evidence of this. 

the auto correct that is. 

?

I was on the fence about trading back, but Wilkins was my main target. Thanks for clearing it up for me! ;)

Great value for him. Glad I could help ha

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Wilkins with Burns and White would have rebuilt my defense, but I like the idea of splitting that value into two picks. 

Yea that’s a strong draft for the raiders. Still a dt or two out there. But maybe a db is needed

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Yea that’s a strong draft for the raiders. Still a dt or two out there. But maybe a db is needed

Yeah, and I wouldn't hate to get a target for Carr either. 

I'm kicking myself for trading up for Burns, cause I likely coulda had him or Ferrell at 24.

I'd rather have White, Ferrell, and 3 second round picks.