All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So, you know it's true, right? 

Putin started it, Trump's spread it, the twitter bots then posted it here. 

I'll give you a hint at what you will do next. You guys will just say murderous Putin is still better than Democrats. Republics are bad, because people like Hillary like them. 

Your statement tells me that LSD is trying to make a comeback.  I can't begin to fathom the logic where Putin is better than the Democrats in an ideal state.  The Democrats simply need to jump back in time so they represent working class men and women as opposed to university communist utopia types like they did a few generations ago.  

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Your statement tells me that LSD is trying to make a comeback.  I can't begin to fathom the logic where Putin is better than the Democrats in an ideal state.  The Democrats simply need to jump back in time so they represent working class men and women as opposed to university communist utopia types like they did a few generations ago.  

Chicago 1968 was the last time the Dems were able to take for granted people that wanted to work for a living

Everyone who thinks Ukraine is a nuthing burger for Hillary, Obama, the Dems, Biden, etc should watch this. All about the money laundering, gas trading, etc. He names names and calls it "high treason" for the Ukraine (hint: it ain't very legal for US citizens either). Dark money, indeed.

text transcript

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3