All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Exhibit A for the Defense. Quid pro quo at its most obvious.

.....of course Dems and the Left act like a bunch of Mr. Magoo's regarding Joe bullying the Ukraine.

That's anti-corruption. You guys can only run on lies, as if this needs to be stated. 

Just like Trump saying he will protect those with pre existing conditions. All lies. 

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

what?? did i miss the removal of pre-existing coverage? :rolleyes:

No, John McCain, the courts and Blue States saved them! Trump tried, and failed, to kill that coverage. You seriously don't know that? 

Wow, it amazes me the strong opinions from people who don't have any facts. ?

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, John McCain, the courts and Blue States saved them! Trump tried, and failed, to kill that coverage. You seriously don't know that? 

Wow, it amazes me the strong opinions from people who don't have any facts. ?

so... your admitting that your post, to which i responded with what is known as sarcasm, was disingenuous? gotcha! ;)

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

so... your admitting that your post, to which i responded with what is known as sarcasm, was disingenuous? gotcha! ;)

No, i was pointing out how Trump was disingenuous in claiming he wants to protect that coverage. Do you agree? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

No, i was pointing out how Trump was disingenuous in claiming he wants to protect that coverage. Do you agree? 

tibs... in order to claim what he said was a lie, he has to have done something. he wasn't able to have the ACA shot down and replaced with anything. so, to claim that he was lying is just plain disingenuous. additionally, contrary to your claim that he is lying, Trump has stated repeatedly that he would preserve coverage of pre-existing conditions (your claim of a lie). being that he has kept campaign promise after campaign promise, i believe him. you don't because, #orangemanbad narratives cloud your perceptions.

Just now, Foxx said:

tibs... in order to claim what he said was a lie, he has to have done something. he wasn't able to have the ACA shot down and replaced with anything. so, to claim that he was lying is just plain disingenuous. additionally, contrary to your claim that he is lying, Trump has stated repeatedly that he would preserve coverage of pre-existing conditions (your claim of a lie). being that he has kept campaign promise after campaign promise, i believe him. you don't because, #orangemanbad narratives cloud your perceptions.

There was nothing to replace it with. Period! They just tried to kill it. What? He wanted a new Obamacare? Come on. 

If they killed it, it was dead. He is lying. 

And that's why its so ironic that it is mcCain that has saved the GOP from itself. Crazy! 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There was nothing to replace it with. Period! They just tried to kill it. What? He wanted a new Obamacare? Come on. 

If they killed it, it was dead. He is lying. 

i guess you may have a point. however, i still believe he wants to replace a bad program with one that would be better suited. not having a replacement, i'm not sure how that would work. with regard to pre-existing conditions, that genie is out of the bottle now, there is no way it could be put back in. something would be implemented to ensure they were covered if the ACA were to be repealed. it would be suicide not to ensure that.

Edited by Foxx

Oh good lord.

The Ukraine thread now "squirreled up" with the famous Gator Lie............."They had no plans to replace Obamacare with" nonsense.

What next ?................"Right wingers don't care about the planet".................lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfuVOv23Ye0bV1oNPy13Q

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's anti-corruption. You guys can only run on lies, as if this needs to be stated. 

Just like Trump saying he will protect those with pre existing conditions. All lies. 

Anti-corruption?  You really can't get out of your own way.  Pre-existing conditions, like keep your doctor?  

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, really. Well, perhaps you should see a doctor, because obviously--from what we have seen--you need help. 

You giving the minutes from the last intervention done for your benefit?  Certainly it was kind of your neighbors and relatives.

Edited by RochesterRob

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Ukraine thread now "squirreled up" with the famous Gator Lie............."They had no plans to replace Obamacare with" nonsense.

What next ?................"Right wingers don't care about the planet".................lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfuVOv23Ye0bV1oNPy13Q

Kudos to you, and others, who've shown civility towards Tibsteria.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Thank you (+1) 3