Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

While saying all the deep state believers (used pejoratively) believe this. 

Which is false. 

And misleading. 

But you knew that, which is why you did it. ;) 

I edited my post for you

Sorry it was offensive.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The only conspiracy theory being pushed is being pushed by you. A debunked scenario, devoid of factual support -- and proven false by multiple congressional and DOJ investigations -- yet you still believe it fully because... 

(you're a conspiracy theorist now, be proud. It's a fun life)

Image result for give someone a tin foil hat

You are only saying that to repeat Trump's sacred lies. 

You are doing Putin's work now. Seriously. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You are only saying that to repeat Trump's sacred lies. 

You are doing Putin's work now. Seriously. 

I'm really not. And haven't been for the three years you've been saying I have. 

I care about this country and our civil liberties -- which have been under assault by the perpetrators of this hoax. Those people have never been in Russia, they're from right here in the good ol' USA. And they've duped you but good.

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm really not. And haven't been for the three years you've been saying I have. 

I care about this country and our civil liberties -- which have been under assault by the perpetrators of this hoax. Those people have never been in Russia, they're from right here in the good ol' USA. And they've duped you but good.

Oh please. You were screaming about civil liberties until Trump supported the reauthorization of Patriot Act stuff. 

Trump says it, you repeat it. Pure and simple. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Oh please. You were screaming about civil liberties until Trump supported the reauthorization of Patriot Act stuff. 

Trump says it, you repeat it. Pure and simple. 

Once you figure out how the bolded is tied into this larger story, you'll understand my position. It's a pretty clear through-line -- should be easy enough. 

And then you'll understand the massive regulatory changes undertaken by the NSA in the first few months of Trump (the last of Rogers' tenure). Changes to the FISC are coming next, on the heels of this investigation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Once you figure out how the bolded is tied into this larger story, you'll understand my position. It's a pretty clear through-line -- should be easy enough. 

And then you'll understand the massive regulatory changes undertaken by the NSA in the first few months of Trump (the last of Rogers' tenure). Changes to the FISC are coming next, on the heels of this investigation.

I totally understand your position. Under Obama it was the most evil thing ever, under Trump its all fine and dandy. What's so difficult to understand there? 

Ya, almost no changes to the law, just enough window dressing to act like there is. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I totally understand your position. Under Obama it was the most evil thing ever, under Trump its all fine and dandy. What's so difficult to understand there? 

Ya, almost no changes to the law, just enough window dressing to act like there is. 

Incorrect. The answers are here, page 82-84

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Try harder. ;) 

D58KufcVUAEJRgb.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. The answers are here, page 82-84

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Try harder. ;) 

That says that the reforms started under Obama! Lol, so what do you say about that? 

Just now, njbuff said:

Rhino, why bother?

You’d get more with used toilet paper than chatting (or whatever you call it) with that paint chip eater.

Why bother? Go back to eating your used toilet paper. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

That says that the reforms started under Obama! Lol, so what do you say about that? 

It does not.

It says, explicitly, that Obama's administration and DOJ were breaking the law at record rates in order to spy on Americans, including their political opposition, since at least 2012. It's not speculation. It's not partisan rhetoric. It's an official finding of the FISC and NSA. 

This has always been what the Russia collusion/conspiracy narrative was created to hide. Egregious abuses of our mass surveillance system by the president's team, using private contractors (including Fusion GPS) to illegally spy on those who opposed him and his administration. 

You want to be outraged about election interference, start with this document and realize that the Obama White House (and likely the W White House before it) had built in a backdoor spy ring to suppress the will of the people. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Anyone who gives dates or strict timelines is either trying to big up themselves, lying in order to divide/troll/slide, or just full of schiff. 

DiGenova is wired in, but he's no exception to the rule. 

Comey will be indicted. No one knows when, no one has given a date. The closest to a schedule that's been given comes from Trump/Q who laid out the order: Comey first, then declass/OIG report. But even that is not something to take to the bank.

:ph34r:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1