Julian Assange In Custody

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

With the "ow..hot...ow hot...ow hot!" or not? 

Of course.  And "Ma, how do you peel an egg???"  And "You've never served that to a girl, have you?"  And twenty minutes of arguing with a chef over the best way to make it.

That ***** would be comedy gold.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s not normal to praise an asset of a hostile power such as Julian Assange. “When asked by reporters for his reaction [to Assange’s arrest], Trump said he was clueless about the controversial group. ‘I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing.’ . . . But throughout the 2016 presidential campaign, then-candidate Trump praised WikiLeaks more than 140 times for leaks targeting the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta." During the campaign, Assange, the Kremlin and Trump were on the same side.

Nuance, learn it. Sure, and Trump begged Russia to hack Hillary and release her 30,000 destroyed emails. There are some people who actually never learn. They're corrected over and over but still cling to their original bs because they want it to be true more than accepting reality.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Nuance, learn it. Sure, and Trump begged Russia to hack Hillary and release her 30,000 destroyed emails. There are some people who actually never learn. They're corrected over and over but still cling to their original bs because they want it to be true more than accepting reality.

"I love Wikileaks!!" 

Gees, you can just see the Democratic candidates ads already written for them. Lol, this is priceless. Boy I love reading these Wikileaks!! 

The Justice Department has revealed that it has charged Julian Assange, who is behind bars in Britain awaiting possible extradition to the United States. This has rendered unhelpful a whole lot of past commentary by President Trump.

Trump’s response: deflect, deflect, deflect.

“I know nothing about WikiLeaks,” Trump told reporters Thursday. “It’s not my thing.”

“I know nothing about WikiLeaks” is patently false. While “my thing” is a subjective phrase open to interpretation, it’s pretty difficult to argue that WikiLeaks hasn’t been Trump’s thing.

In fact, Trump mentioned WikiLeaks more than 100 times in just the final month of the 2016 campaign, according to Factba.se. Many of those times, he expressed admiration for the anti-secrecy group’s work. “This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable,” he said once. “Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks,” he said another time. Yet another time: “Oh, we love WikiLeaks. Boy, they have really — WikiLeaks! They have revealed a lot.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/11/why-trumps-non-answer-julian-assange-is-so-inexplicable/?utm_term=.d7c5e36deafe

Caution:

Anyone posting in this thread takes the chance that the OP will at some later date either change the title or delete the thread. He's done this in the past because he didn't like the way the facts were coming out. There is a perfectly suitable alternate thread created by TYTT who will not pull a chickenshit stunt like HAHA Gator might. For the sake of the integrity of this forum I suggest all Julian Assange related posts be made there.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Caution:

Anyone posting in this thread takes the chance that the OP will at some later date either change the title or delete the thread. He's done this in the past because he didn't like the way the facts were coming out. There is a perfectly suitable alternate thread created by TYTT who will not pull a chickenshit stunt like HAHA Gator might. For the sake of the integrity of this forum I suggest all Julian Assange related posts be made there.

I love Wikileaks! :lol:

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I loved the Bengals a year and a half ago despite knowing nothing about them. 

I’ve loved a lot of women over the years without knowing a thing about them. And because I’m married they weren’t really my thing. You can love something or someone based on what they do or have done (especially to your enemies) and still know absolutely nothing about them. But this is the line Tibs is going with.  The tiny mind route. 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve loved a lot of women over the years without knowing a thing about them. And because I’m married they weren’t really my thing. You can love something or someone based on what they do or have done (especially to your enemies) and still know absolutely nothing about them. But this is the line Tibs is going with.  The tiny mind route. 

You really are dumb.