Signup complete

Virgil

Where would you trade up? (Bosa, Allen, Williams)  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you trade up? (Bosa, Allen, Williams)

• #3 pick (2019 1st, 2nd, 2020 1st)
    • #4 pick (2019 1st, 2nd, 3rd)
    • #5 pick (2019 1st, 2nd)
    • #6 pick (2019 1st, 2nd)

On 4/9/2019 at 10:19 PM, Virgil said:

Okay, so here’s where I am with the trade draft.

Please vote in the poll, give feedback on the rules below, and then what team you want if interested 

1 - Only one round.

2 - Each GM has to be an extremely active poster.  This is so I know they will respond to trade requests quickly.  The communication between GM’s is what is what normally shows things down. 

3 - Players can be traded, but only known players on the trade block (Rosen, players franchise tagged or holding out)

4 - we will use the trade chart attached to @BuffaloHokie13

5 - trades in the top 10 must be a 300 point surplus favor to the team trading back.  Trades between 11-20 (200) points, 21-32 (100) points 

6 - you can only trade picks in the first 4 rounds or next years 1st and 2nd 

7 - someone will be commish and approve all trades (I can do it, but if someone else wants to be involved)

So the Bills are definitely trading up in this mock? Because I dont see the talent among those 3 player choices that is worth that cost in the poll.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

15 minutes ago, Logic said:

lol. 

Still salty?

Salty?  I just value winning a super bowl more than anything else.  The chargers are stacked and ready to win now. Using their #1 pick on a guy that wouldn’t play this year isn’t the way to go about winning a super bowl imo.

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Salty?  I just value winning a super bowl more than anything else.  The chargers are stacked and ready to win now. Using their #1 pick on a guy that wouldn’t play this year isn’t the way to go about winning a super bowl imo.

Fair enough.

For what it's worth, the Chargers have met or plan to meet with every "1st round caliber" QB in this draft other than Murray. So it's not as if I pulled the notion out of my ass. The real Chargers, in real life, are at least considering drafting a QB with their 1st or 2nd round pick.

But hey, we're all entitled to our opinions....just as we're entitled to follow people whose mock draft selection we didn't like to new threads to continue to point out why they're wrong for disagreeing with us.

55 minutes ago, Logic said:

Fair enough.

For what it's worth, the Chargers have met or plan to meet with every "1st round caliber" QB in this draft other than Murray. So it's not as if I pulled the notion out of my ass. The real Chargers, in real life, are at least considering drafting a QB with their 1st or 2nd round pick.

But hey, we're all entitled to our opinions....just as we're entitled to follow people whose mock draft selection we didn't like to new threads to continue to point out why they're wrong for disagreeing with us.

No doubt.  I enjoy your takes and respect your opinion, but having zero Super Bowls isn’t something I can live with.  Get one before anything else

• Like (+1) 1