Hottest celebrity girlfriends/wives BY DECADE. Let's start with the 60s.

Gianni Agnelli banged every ultra hot international sophisticate woman on the planet in the '60s, '70s', and '80s, at a minimum, despite being married throughout.  He's gotta be, pound for pound, the greatest playboy of all time.  Top 5 at least!  

Here he is with Anita Ekberg.

99f27daa33fc2a16bba488e8d2880e59.jpg

36 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Gianni Agnelli banged every ultra hot international sophisticate woman on the planet in the '60s, '70s', and '80s, at a minimum, despite being married throughout.  He's gotta be, pound for pound, the greatest playboy of all time.  Top 5 at least!  

Here he is with Anita Ekberg.

99f27daa33fc2a16bba488e8d2880e59.jpg

great documentary on him

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

To whom was she related as a girlfriend/wife?

:lol:

I wanted her to be my “girlfriend”, but I was only about 10, and I only saw her on black and white TV. The odds were against me there.....

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Halotta fachina

Plenty O'Toole:
Hi, I'm Plenty.

James Bond:
But of course you are.

Plenty O'Toole:
Plenty O'Toole.

James Bond:
Named after your father perhaps?

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

Oddly enough, it took me less than an hour.  He's not iconic; nor are the Doors.  They were not devoid of talent, but to put them up with truly iconic bands (Beatles, Stones, Who, Zep, Floyd) would be a very, very kind gesture.

The question isn’t who is the best, you can’t name Top-5 and argue those are the only icons. What about Freddy Mercury, Kurt Cobain, Grace Slick? Nearly, 50 years after his death, you say the Doors or lead singer and Morrison will pop into a lot of people’s head.  Doors songs are easily recognized and still regularly played on radio, movies, TV, etc You may not like the Doors or Jim Morrison, but by definition, they are iconic to music and culture. We can easily name over 50 (100?) iconic bands and lead singers and Morrison/the Doors would easily make the list. There are plenty of bands and lead singers I don’t care for, but that doesn’t make them any less iconic. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Max Fischer said:

The question isn’t who is the best, you can’t name Top-5 and argue those are the only icons. What about Freddy Mercury, Kurt Cobain, Grace Slick? Nearly, 50 years after his death, you say the Doors or lead singer and Morrison will pop into a lot of people’s head.  Doors songs are easily recognized and still regularly played on radio, movies, TV, etc You may not like the Doors or Jim Morrison, but by definition, they are iconic to music and culture. We can easily name over 50 (100?) iconic bands and lead singers and Morrison/the Doors would easily make the list. There are plenty of bands and lead singers I don’t care for, but that doesn’t make them any less iconic. 

I'd argue that Foreigner is FAR more over-rated than the Doors, yet everyone loves them.

Don't ask me why.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'd argue that Foreigner is FAR more over-rated than the Doors, yet everyone loves them.

Don't ask me why.

Hey, Joe.  Why is it that you think Foreigner is far more over-rated than the Doors?