Whistleblower Says Security Clearances Process Corrupted

What are the odds?  How could soooo many morons congregate on a single board?  Do you all perform somewhere in that Python 'We Found A Witch' scene when not posting here?  Amazing!

Here's a real head scratcher for y'all.  If my post comparing Hillary's email server actions to Trump's clearance overrides was 5 hours before Representative Cummings' interview, did he just hear and repeat my talking point?  Let's see which one of you fools will break character and solve the riddle first

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

What are the odds?  How could soooo many morons congregate on a single board?  Do you all perform somewhere in that Python 'We Found A Witch' scene when not posting here?  Amazing!

What's amazing is that you call this board morons when we've been ahead of the media curve on every serious issue for two plus years down here and you still have not caught up. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Here's a real head scratcher for y'all.  If my post comparing Hillary's email server actions to Trump's clearance overrides was 5 hours before Representative Cummings' interview, did he just hear and repeat my talking point?  Let's see which one of you fools will break character and solve the riddle first

You're relying on proven liars and disinformation agents to prove your point? 

This is why no one takes you seriously. Cummings is lying for partisan reasons to you. There is no valid comparison between the two. If you understood even the slightest bit about what Hillary's servers are actually about you'd see that. But that requires you to stop sucking the teet of the MSM and think for yourself. 

You've yet to prove that you're capable of doing such a thing. 

I hope for your sake that changes soon, otherwise you're in for a very confusing and emotionally traumatizing 6 years.

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Wow, it does seem like everyone is against you, now doesn't it?

3 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/02/elijah_cummings_wh_security_clearance_issue_a_million_times_worse_than_clinton_email_scandal.html

Here is an LA Times Story also making the same comparison.  (The above link seemed to be bogged down when I tried it)

Please don't repeat the 6 time conceded point that Trump's actions were legal.  You are beginning to sound like The Rainman, only badly concussed.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-security-clearances-20190403-story.html

All that proves is that Chairman Cummings is as wrong as you are. Do you actually believe his nonsense or are you just pointing out that you're not the only one spreading it around?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think so. If I remember correctly it was a prominent part of some movie I once saw, "A Beautiful Mind".

the real story was better, the dude was a vile racist, most of his colleagues thought he faked the whole illness, he stole every mannerism from his colleagues,  his hobbies included getting the crap beat out of him in bus stops.

would have been a better movie without making it a Disney story

31 minutes ago, Azalin said:

All that proves is that Chairman Cummings is as wrong as you are. Do you actually believe his nonsense or are you just pointing out that you're not the only one spreading it around?

Cummings knows this ***** pretty well.

Which means he's intentionally lying, playing politics.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Cummings knows this ***** pretty well.

Which means he's intentionally lying, playing politics.

Oh, I don't doubt his knowledge one bit. It's just that what he's saying is a crock. Too many people accept too much of what is said by our public servants at face value. As long as it resonates, they'll run with it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Azalin said:

Oh, I don't doubt his knowledge one bit. It's just that what he's saying is a crock. Too many people accept too much of what is said by our public servants at face value. As long as it resonates, they'll run with it.

100%. Which is the point I was/am trying to make to @Bob in Mich however inartfully. 

Bob spent a lot of time in the early days of Trump/Russia parroting everything that his chosen partisan sources said as if they were fact. This isn't Bob's fault - not really. Millions of people were lied to on that subject. When it was pointed out the information he was parroting was wrong, he resorted to calling people Putin supporters who dared question the narrative. That's how deep the hook was set. 

Now he knows he was lied to for two years straight. He knows that the people who tried to share real information with him on the subject whom he ignored or insulted were actually correct. So his willingness to once again follow proven liars and disinformation agents rather than doing his own homework and applying his own critical thinking to the material being presented is entirely his own fault. 

And it's sad to see. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%. Which is the point I was/am trying to make to @Bob in Mich however inartfully. 

Bob spent a lot of time in the early days of Trump/Russia parroting everything that his chosen partisan sources said as if they were fact. This isn't Bob's fault - not really. Millions of people were lied to on that subject. When it was pointed out the information he was parroting was wrong, he resorted to calling people Putin supporters who dared question the narrative. That's how deep the hook was set. 

Now he knows he was lied to for two years straight. He knows that the people who tried to share real information with him on the subject whom he ignored or insulted were actually correct. So his willingness to once again follow proven liars and disinformation agents rather than doing his own homework and applying his own critical thinking to the material being presented is entirely his own fault. 

And it's sad to see. 

You're being more charitable than I am. I don't have the patience for willful ignorance. I tried to have a dialogue, but once the idiot movie line replies come out, then it's time for the thinkers to leave the conversation.

• Like (+1) 1