I saw Antonio Brown today urinating on a Bills hat.

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

There's probably an entire category on xvideos.

Link? 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

That’s what I thought, just wanted clarification. Rosenhaus is truly committed. Or.....maybe he should be “committed”? Not sure.....

Rosenhaus would do anything for a quick buck!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Apparently he really hates Buffalo.  Not just the city, but the organization and fans also.  After he got done urinating on it (Rosenhaus was holding it for him), he took it by the brim and farted on it.  Then he burned it, went to Sonic, and got a chili dog and a strawberry limeade.  Sorry I don’t have a link.  Does this make you angry?

There’s A University that borders my residence. I’m going there right now and see if they have a safe place for me. Maybe some hot chocolate and a coloring book, too.

1 hour ago, teef said:

Ohhhh...I just put together the LEGO Apollo Saturn V. For my son’s room. Who has a space theme. Ya know...

Your son is 20 if I remember correctly, right?

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Apparently he really hates Buffalo.  Not just the city, but the organization and fans also.  After he got done urinating on it (Rosenhaus was holding it for him), he took it by the brim and farted on it.  Then he burned it, went to Sonic, and got a chili dog and a strawberry limeade.  Sorry I don’t have a link.  Does this make you angry?

Liar.  Antonio said any hat but Buffalo's.  He could have urinated on a Bills' hat, mind you, but a recent recording made it clear that was off the table.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I was carrying my deceased grandfather home from the crematorium today when I bumped into Antonio Brown. He was pretty pleasant at first, but when I mentioned that my grandfather was a lifelong Bills fan he knocked me to the ground and pissed in the urn. 

As he ran away he started to sing a Diana Ross song. Such a ***** diva

• Haha (+1) 1