Jump to content
Nanker

The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:


You are free to put me on ignore 🙂 

 

You and the entire twit filtering board?

 

You’re the only diversity here when all the old white men decide what is racist and sexist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GG said:

More amazement that Mueller can't comment on the subjects of his investigation which could be favorable to Trump.  

 

He testified exactly as expected. Stuck to the report. Dodged any question he could not 100% link to the report. It was a waste of time but good that nothing has come of it. The report is what it is. 

  • Skeptical 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

Yes.

Just read Q drop 3473, puppet status confirmed.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ummm he can't speak to the leaks from his office? Is there a criminal investigation going on into those that I forgot about? (seriously, so many investigations I could have forgotten about it)

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ummm he can't speak to the leaks from his office? Is there a criminal investigation going on into those that I forgot about? (seriously, so many investigations I could have forgotten about it)

 

Yes. 

 

Two leak investigations (Sessions started one which Huber took over, Barr/Durham have their own as well)

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

 

You and the entire twit filtering board?

 

You’re the only diversity here when all the old white men decide what is racist and sexist. 

Keep boiling things down to skin color, racist.

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

 

Mueller has convinced me today that when he says he didn't know, he is telling the truth.  He's probably got a serious case of CRS. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Keep boiling things down to skin color, racist.

 

Maybe the old white guys on this board might have a certain way of thinking about race that doesn't gibe with those who experience racism daily. 

 

If someone asked you to tell a story about a time when you were the victim of racism, would you be able to look to your experiences from today, yesterday, and the day before? 

 

Listening to different people's pain provides insight into the way people other than old white guys experience racism. A lot of suffering comes from people just being born with different skin color.  

  • Skeptical 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(spoken by an old white guy without any hint of irony -- which is hilarious. Asshats gonna asshat)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could someone tell me where I put my skin color info in my profile here?  I can’t find it...

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

Could someone tell me where I put my skin color info in my profile here?  I can’t find it...

 

Just wait until it's specifically beneficial to call someone else a racist and thus reveal what your skin color and gender is in order to slam them because they disagree with you cause they racist. 

 

That's why when That dumbass says "old white men" he's not talking to me because I'm a half black, half native american, half somoan transgender woman who used to be a transgender man. This means my input and thoughts has value, according to said referenced dumbass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

Could someone tell me where I put my skin color info in my profile here?  I can’t find it...

 

Color alone may not be enough.  We should all be coded on the pantone scale. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

Could someone tell me where I put my skin color info in my profile here?  I can’t find it...

 

It is right underneath the "Preferred Pronoun" field.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

 

Maybe the old white guys on this board might have a certain way of thinking about race that doesn't gibe with those who experience racism daily. 

 

If someone asked you to tell a story about a time when you were the victim of racism, would you be able to look to your experiences from today, yesterday, and the day before? 

 

Listening to different people's pain provides insight into the way people other than old white guys experience racism. A lot of suffering comes from people just being born with different skin color.  

Not so fast. I'm an old white man who experienced racism back in the day when I had to outrun two black guys who were chasing me down the street and over the bank in North Bergen, NJ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I am gonna change my member title here to 'Token White Woman'.

I know, I know... that is rayyyccciiisssssst. I just can't win.  <_<

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The person who learned the most about the Mueller report today was Bob Mueller."

Trey Gowdy just now 

 

:lol:

  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

"The person who learned the most about the Mueller report today was Bob Mueller."

Trey Gowdy just now 

 

:lol:


That is hilarious. And sadly, also true. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds about right after just catching the headlines.  I didn't expect much considering he said his report is his testimony.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:


And just think, this was rehearsed!  Yikes. 

 

 

:beer: That's awesome.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...