Trumps shameless attacks against McCain.

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Yikes.    Try refuting it laundry boy 

No, why should I? Trump isn't saying that stuff, he's saying he didn't get a thank you, boo hoo. People will make up the most wild garbage to distract from Trump's pettiness 

Just now, westside said:

Have an ounce of class???

Coming from you?? 

That's the funniest shitt I heard all day!!!!

??????

Again... Sparky... I am NOT the POTUS.  Or should every be.  But Man if Trump is flubbing his way thru... I guess flipping switches and pressing buttons may not be in my calling anymore.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He didn't get a thank you...

What you, and others, are failing to put together is that the attacks on No-Name (specifically about the dossier) are really shots at the still sitting members of Congress who were just as complicit as John was in the coup. What Trump is doing by bringing No-Name back up (again, tying him to the dossier specifically each time) is preparing the battlefield for what's about to drop about all of those shenanigans. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Again... Sparky... I am NOT the POTUS.  Or should every be.  But Man if Trump is flubbing his way thru... I guess flipping switches and pressing buttons may not be in my calling 

You could always get a job with the DNC, they need more white priviledge men to smack around. Hey, you might end up liking it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

What you, and others, are failing to put together is that the attacks on No-Name (specifically about the dossier) are really shots at the still sitting members of Congress who were just as complicit as John was in the coup. What Trump is doing by bringing No-Name back up (again, tying him to the dossier specifically each time) is preparing the battlefield for what's about to drop about all of those shenanigans. 

No, he is just a petty little man railing at a dead person. No class, that's the story here. This has nothing at all to do with a real issue. 

Just now, westside said:

You could always get a job with the DNC, they need more white priviledge men to smack around. Hey, you might end up liking it. 

Says the guy who got rejected for admission to Trump University...

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Or you could try reading and considering the material presented before rushing to reply to it... erroneously.)

That was meant for Tibs.

I think it was Kelly Bundy who told us that reading is for morons and that one can learn all they need to know in life from a date.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, he is just a petty little man railing at a dead person. No class, that's the story here. This has nothing at all to do with a real issue. 

Says the guy who got rejected for admission to Trump University...

And speaking of getting slapped around. Here comes tibtard, the walking talking hypocrite.

• Haha (+1) 1