Are Tucker Carlson's Day's Numbered On Fox?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Got my number? Lol, he's stupid. He empowers low information people to feel they are standing up to the Liberals. He is a douche, and MM proved it. He's also really sad. Guys that disrespect women and make excuses for child rapers need help, not a platform to spread their pathetic, hateful nonsense. 

speaking of Media Matters...

glad we now have a thread for these douchbags...

https://twitter.com/HeyTammyBruce/status/1106013719128088581

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I am as chivalrous and gentlemanly to women as a man can be. I just understand they have issues with reasoning, accountability, and decisiveness. I’m a chauvinist because how could I not be?! 

This guy can't be real.  And if he is I again feel for his poor wife.  

28 minutes ago, Albwan said:

What he gleefully means is

Are white peoples days numbered?

tee hee

just watch what happens in 2 seconds if they feel threatened....

you saw what happened when the first shot was fired at Reagan, an impressive display of firepower appeared in 2 seconds

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Did he actually say anything “awful”? I’m not really following it. If I followed every white man accused of being a Nazi it’d be impossible to get anything done. I don’t know everything he said that has snowflakes melting so I’m not acquainted with all the facts. 

any major dude will tell u

Edited by row_33

10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Mods,

Can we change the title of this thread to "Are Tiberius days numbered on PPP" in honor of his recent thread self-hijack?

the only way we lose a Tibs is when his dream government takes over and he is hanged from a lamppost, one of the first of the victims, the useful idiot

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This new phenomenon of finding things people said a decade or in most cases longer and beating them over the head with it should be entered in to carefully after recalling a line from an ancient (non-white) philosopher.  "People that live in glass  houses should not throw stones."

Does it matter at all that the comments were made on the "Bubba the Love Sponge Show"?

I'm thinking that the Howard Stern and Stephen Colbert Report would be a treasure trove of people saying ridiculous stuff.  Waiting for that ...

Actually as I think about it they tried taking a clip from Howard Stern and beating Trump over the head with it, but it failed.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

I never understood the appeal of Tucker, but he must be doing something good if the left is trying to silence him, too.

You'd think a group of people who consider themselves the smartest people would realize that the only reason they try to hush people like Tucker is because they don't have the ability to counter what he says. Same with people like Ben Shapiro.

But hey...I'm sure they see infanticide, open borders, antisemitism and shutting down opposing voices as the pathway to a successful 2020. :lol:

Just now, The_Dude said:

Whos quote is that?

Tiberius (in has days known as gatorman) commented that he got a laugh out of the deaths of Ambassador Stevens et all in the Benghazi Terrorist Attack / Spontaneous Uprising Over a Youtube Video

9 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Well...that’s unfortunate. 

If I had any say I would have leveled Benghazi in any attempt to save our guys. 

What, and take away HAHA Gator's opportunity to laugh at our countrymen's death?

Edited by 3rdnlng