One Bills Live was hilarious today.

Just now, BillsSB2020 said:

It's odd when you see an argument and both parties are more or less in agreement.:thumbsup:

The draft will ALWAYS be the deciding factor in the Bills success or failure. It is what it is.

Really puts them behind the 8-ball. Oh well it is what it is I guess. We’re the ugly stepsister and we’re not getting a boob job any time soon. 

On 3/8/2019 at 7:07 PM, dlonce said:

The clown that said it was a done deal tried to save face, claiming Brown nixed the deal.

Reports are coming out that the Bills were told AB wanted a new contract to be the highest paid receiver in the league.

Thats what nixed this trade.

Good on Beane. I’m glad this guys not coming here.

YEP.

4 minutes ago, BIGBOY said:

Really puts them behind the 8-ball. Oh well it is what it is I guess. We’re the ugly stepsister and we’re not getting a boob job any time soon. 

I was butthurt Friday night when I heard all the nonsense, but I got over it pretty quickly.

So much is going to depend on Allen. The Chiefs are not as poorly regarded as the Bills, but they're kind of in the same obscure boat. When you have Patrick Mahomes, they become the talk of the league. If Allen is Mahomes,(or even close), good things will follow.

But how are we gonna get those weapons if nobody wants to play here? The life of a Bills fan my man. We gotta hit on draft picks; point blank.

Edited by BillsSB2020

Just now, BillsSB2020 said:

It's odd when you see an argument and both parties are more or less in agreement.:thumbsup:

The draft will ALWAYS be the deciding factor in the Bills success or failure. It is what it is.

I'm not agreeing with him.  And I'd tell anyone who is embarrassed by this incident/the team the same thing: grow a pair or leave.

And as for the Bills' success, they'll add players in FA.  Just like they have the past 2 years.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Just win games and make the playoffs consistently then the outside perspective will change.  This organization has done nothing on the field for so long they brought the negative attention to themselves.  

Winning will only help so much.  Again like I said before, the Bills didn't add more than a couple top FA's during the SB years and weren't getting those guys for less than top-pay.

1 hour ago, BIGBOY said:

WHO CARES??? I’ll tell you who cares...those of us that aren’t insulated by the Buffalo Bubble up there in WNY. Us out of Towners that would like to feel a sense of pride when we wear the logo and team colors. Between players quitting in the pre season, retiring at the half, refusing to come here, bills mafia degenerates and years of losing its turned into a symbol of mockery. Of course, I don’t expect you to understand as that is only a comment someone in the buffalo bubble would make. 

Check out a map buddy. I live near Fort Drum. That is a 3 and 1/2 hour drive to OP. Not sure what that attitude from the other side of your keybord is all about but how about changing it. @Doc is right. First conversation you and I have had and Im not impressed. I have to get on the radio and read the news also. Im not in the "Buffalo Bubble" as you call it.

Edit: Bigboy???? Name change may be in order.

Edited by fansince88

23 hours ago, CookieG said:

There aren't enough Brandon Beane talking points in this post. Its close, but a few more can be added.

Now, as far as this "long term sustained success" goes,  I'm not sure how trying to trade for a 31 year old wr, and using 20-25% of the available cap space on him is geared toward long term sustained success.

The aborted move pretty much goes against everything these two have preached since they got here.  And...it is was type of move that the much hated prior regimes had done. But THIS time it would have been different, because those regimes sucked, and these guys are smart!

Antonio Brown saved Beane from himself by saying he'd refuse to report.

Let's hope Beane learned something from the experience.  He has so much learning to do, and so little time to learn it.

It does seem very out of character.

I actually thought it was a joke when it first came out.

someone blew this up  for clicks.
  If i was GM , i would have to make the call to the Steelers. for diligence sake.
we may never know how the story become inflated.

be quite starkly odd for McBeane to be chasing AB. 

especially after stating how they view WRs multiple times recently.

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm not agreeing with him.  And I'd tell anyone who is embarrassed by this incident/the team the same thing: grow a pair or leave.

And as for the Bills' success, they'll add players in FA.  Just like they have the past 2 years.

Exactly. This team is going to be special and the parts are going to keep turning. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

If you want to live in denial that’s your business. 

47 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Check out a map buddy. I live near Fort Drum. That is a 3 and 1/2 hour drive to OP. Not sure what that attitude from the other side of your keybord is all about but how about changing it. @Doc is right. First conversation you and I have had and Im not impressed. I have to get on the radio and read the news also. Im not in the "Buffalo Bubble" as you call it.

Edit: Bigboy???? Name change may be in order.

Nice jersey LOL

45 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Exactly. This team is going to be special and the parts are going to keep turning. 

Been telling myself that every year since the Keith Ellison days. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BIGBOY said:

Why do I get the feeling that you are already a full B?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsSB2020 said:

I was butthurt Friday night when I heard all the nonsense, but I got over it pretty quickly.

So much is going to depend on Allen. The Chiefs are not as poorly regarded as the Bills, but they're kind of in the same obscure boat. When you have Patrick Mahomes, they become the talk of the league. If Allen is Mahomes,(or even close), good things will follow.

But how are we gonna get those weapons if nobody wants to play here? The life of a Bills fan my man. We gotta hit on draft picks; point blank.

Good point. Kc model would be a good one to follow for buffalo 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/9/2019 at 8:00 AM, Nextmanup said:

It's the atmosphere of this forum in particular, which is absolutely toxic.

I know many Bills fans who religiously stay away from it for that reason alone.

I think it comes from the fact that we have been a door mat franchise for most of our existence.  Some fans hate that and are sick of it, others seem strangely welcoming of that fact or even embracing.  You can see the two camps in the posts in this thread alone. 

This creates a lot of tension.  On top of that, all fans would probably like to see us win or enjoy some margin of success every once in a while, but we don't get much of that either.

So the frustration compounds and the tensions increase more.

This post is almost as off base as the OP is. No one is welcoming it. You think any poster on here is embracing losing? It's a matter of perspective.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

This post is almost as off base as the OP is. No one is welcoming it. You think any poster on here is embracing losing? It's a matter of perspective.

Exactly. The post you quoted makes it seem like the skeptics among us don't want to see the Bills succeed. I'm starting to think there are some posters who would prefer to cry than see the Bills succeed.

To each their own. I'll continue to call it like I see it.

• Like (+1) 1