TSW Wall of Fame Nominees

R. Rich

The other thread about nominees for the Bills' Wall of Fame, and the mention of SDS in it, brings up an interesting question: who should be on the TBD Wall of Fame? Right now, The Avenger (quite the fantasy football player, as I've come to realize the past couple seasons) is the only person on the Wall of Fame. Who should join him?

My candidates:

1. SDS

Why: Gee, I wonder...

2. Kultarr

Why: Required reading in the early days of the Wall.

3. Bob Lamb

Why: Why not? A true legend who's been around here longer than most of us and is a great guy to know, a knowledgeable Bills fan, and a well known hoary archivist.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nominate stevestojan.  Love him or hate him, he's always in the middle of a scrum, sometimes started by himself.  He takes his lumps and keeps coming back for more.  Entertaining and thought provoking, he's the court jester of TBD.

290783[/snapback]

You want to put him in the same category as SDS and Bob Lamb?

Okay. We should get Spiked and Ice in there, too.

The other thread about nominees for the Bills' Wall of Fame, and the mention of SDS in it, brings up an interesting question:  who should be on the TBD Wall of Fame?  Right now, The Avenger (quite the fantasy football player, as I've come to realize the past couple seasons) is the only person on the Wall of Fame.  Who should join him?

My candidates:

1.  SDS

Why:  Gee, I wonder...

2.  Kultarr

Why:  Required reading in the early days of the Wall.

3.  Bob Lamb

Why:  Why not?  A true legend who's been around here longer than most of us and is a great guy to know, a knowledgeable Bills fan, and a well known hoary archivist.

290771[/snapback]

Used to enjoy Kultarr's pouch back when I was a lurker. I can't disagree with any of your choices, but I don't know that Bob would appreciate you calling him a hoar.

The other thread about nominees for the Bills' Wall of Fame, and the mention of SDS in it, brings up an interesting question:  who should be on the TBD Wall of Fame?  Right now, The Avenger (quite the fantasy football player, as I've come to realize the past couple seasons) is the only person on the Wall of Fame.  Who should join him?

My candidates:

1.  SDS

2.  Kultarr

3.  Bob Lamb

Why:  Why not?  A true legend who's been around here longer than most of us and is a great guy to know, a knowledgeable Bills fan, and a well known hoary archivist.

290771[/snapback]

I have quite a list of who should be on there - it's just finding the time to compile the info and format it that is holding me up.... and the years tick by.... :doh:

You want to put him in the same category as SDS and Bob Lamb?

Okay. We should get Spiked and Ice in there, too.

290785[/snapback]

One thing for sure - my mug will never be on there. However, these other guys have been wait8ing for their busts far too long.

I nominate stevestojan.  Love him or hate him, he's always in the middle of a scrum, sometimes started by himself.  He takes his lumps and keeps coming back for more.  Entertaining and thought provoking, he's the court jester of TBD.

290783[/snapback]

:lol::lol::doh::lol:

I considered Ice too. A posting site needs people who keep the debate lively and interesting. It would be dull if everyone had the same opinion. I give them credit for sometimes going against the mainstream opinions. If O.J. can still be on the Wall of Fame but Lou Saban can't, then stevestojan and Ice can be on TBD WOF.

I considered Ice too.  A posting site needs people who keep the debate lively and interesting.  It would be dull if everyone had the same opinion.  I give them credit for sometimes going against the mainstream opinions.  If O.J. can still be on the Wall of Fame but Lou Saban can't, then stevestojan and Ice can be on TBD WOF.

290798[/snapback]

Stevestojan, Ice and O.J. There's an argument.

If O.J. can still be on the Wall of Fame but Lou Saban can't, then stevestojan and Ice can be on TBD WOF.

290798[/snapback]

And Gilbert Gottfried can finally get that Oscar he's done so much to deserve.

SDS, Bob Lamb, Kultarr would be a good start.

Since 11 is such a popular number around here, the other eight joining them in the inaugural class would be #89, Mark VI, Alaska Darin, LaBillzFan, R. Rich, Lori, cablelady and Thailog80.

My candidates:

1.  SDS

2.  Kultarr

3.  Bob Lamb

290771[/snapback]

SDS is a given. Kultarr and Bob Lamb are locks as well. Good picks!!