Thank you guys and girls

Buffalo716

19 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

For the best two years on this site

its been a blast 

I post waaaaayyyyy more here than I ever did on the old BBMB. I cannot believe it has been two years!

Thank you all for being so welcoming. ?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I post waaaaayyyyy more here than I ever did on the old BBMB. I cannot believe it has been two years!

Thank you all for being so welcoming. ?

How the heck did you get 2,850 likes/rep points?? I’ve been here for 7 years or so and I’m still middling at the 1500’s. I gotta change my name to something with “Gal” or “Babe”

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Well damn,  That’s the nicest thing I’ve heard today though probably sarcasm ?

Only slightly. You've probably been here longer than I have. I have to agree though,  it has been a pretty fun ride.

Lots of close friendships made over the years.  

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I do not have tickets as of now. I gave my seasons up a year ago to spend Sundays with my pops watching the game

hes getting up there in years 

Just get tickets for the opener.  

43 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

How the heck did you get 2,850 likes/rep points?? I’ve been here for 7 years or so and I’m still middling at the 1500’s. I gotta change my name to something with “Gal” or “Babe”

?

A lot of us have met you???

• Haha (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

?

By contributing positively to the community. ?  Duh.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

By contributing positively to the community. ?  Duh.

To be fair, Fergy gave me my first Breakfast Beer at the home opener last year. Does that count? As a Bills fan, I thinks that’s a solid YES! 

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

For the best two years on this site

its been a blast 

So.....it’s the best two years....of your only two years? 

That doesn’t sound very exclusive. I’m now actually a little disappointed, like I let you down! 

I promise to try harder.  (I know countless posters here will be disappointed to hear that.) 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

To be fair, Fergy gave me my first Breakfast Beer at the home opener last year. Does that count? As a Bills fan, I thinks that’s a solid YES! 

You said that was our little secret....now your wife knows I was feeding you beer at 9am. Your problem bro’. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

You said that was our little secret....now your wife knows I was feeding you beer at 9am. Your problem bro’. 

Was it that late? I doubt that. I remember the sun coming up shortly beforehand. Some bad actor picked me up at 6:45 downtown. And....on the list of my problems.....this gets lost in the clutter. 

And yet we are blessed!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

?

Weirdly I think you're given rep points just for posting in PPP.

I spent a day or 2 posting in that swamp before realizing it was a place for trolling primarily rather than thoughtful dialogue. Anyway, I posted in that day or 2 and in less than 48 hours had 60+ more rep points and it certainly wasn't because of how welcoming it is over there with people handing out likes.

Buffalo_gal was one of the good ones, though, so I'm sure she earned 'em.

But if you want free likes and don't care about earning them, mosy into PPP... then again, you probably earn them just being able to tolerate it over there, and maybe that's the point.

Regardless... yes, thanks TBD for the 2 years!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Weirdly I think you're given rep points just for posting in PPP.

I spent a day or 2 posting in that swamp before realizing it was a place for trolling primarily rather than thoughtful dialogue. Anyway, I posted in that day or 2 and in less than 48 hours had 60+ more rep points and it certainly wasn't because of how welcoming it is over there with people handing out likes.

Buffalo_gal was one of the good ones, though, so I'm sure she earned 'em.

But if you want free likes and don't care about earning them, mosy into PPP... then again, you probably earn them just being able to tolerate it over there, and maybe that's the point.

Regardless... yes, thanks TBD for the 2 years!!!

My Momma told me to stay away from PPP......