Any Love for Bryce Love?

YoloinOhio

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Whoops, forgot about Barkley haha.  And I meant 3rd round or later. ACLs aren’t nearly as bad anymore.  

When they happen on the last play of his College Career and cap of a year of INJ.  How are those Ankles?

Yeah the gamble for a team will happen round 5 and below.  Nature of the RB position.  

Learning points for the Kids specially at this position.  GET OUT of COLLEGE as soon as possible before the hits keep racking up.

I'd take Love with one of our 4ths.   Perhaps pair him with Sanders from PSU.  We have two RB's this year (McCoy and Gore) that likely wont' be here next.  So let our new two learn from the old 2.   Although I'm not crazy about drafting 2 RB's.  

8 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Any reason why Bryce wasn't used in passing game out of backfield much? With his speed you would think swing passes to him on the edge would have been bread and butter for them..

I watch zero Pac 12 After Dark. Any Stanford fans out there?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 9:43 AM, Aussie Joe said:

The RB class looks pretty good this year so I would look to be picking up somebody else early-mid Day 3....

Given his injury status, I would only consider Love in the 7th and probably not even then.....

Im sticking by my original comment here..

Take someone else earlier Day 3 and pick up Love in the 7th If still there..