Robert Kraft In Deep Crapola

3rdnlng

21 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Doesn't matter... Remember Heidi Fleiss? She did time, but no one in her little black book did... 

Edit to add: Just heard on FOX this was a HUMAN trafficking sting!

Did Trump sacrifice Kraft to shine the light on sex slavery?

5 hours ago, Cinga said:

Doesn't matter... Remember Heidi Fleiss? She did time, but no one in her little black book did... 

The massage parlors are huge in terms of human trafficking and sex slavery.

Think about this for a minute:

These girls are brought in from poor areas of Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, etc.  with the promise of sponsorship and a better life in America.  They don't speak the language, understand the culture, or have any friends or relatives, or any kind of support network.  The people who bring them here hide their true intent, and there is no better life.  These girls are ready made victims.  They are forced to live in shanty dorms, beaten, and forced to service the clientele until they break, and are discarded. 

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Think about for a minute:

These girls are brought in from poor areas of Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, etc.  with the promise of sponsorship and a better life in America.  They don't speak the language, understand the culture, or have any friends or relatives, or any kind of support network.  The people who bring them here hide their true intent, and there is no better life.  These girls are ready made victims.  They are forced to live in shanty dorms, beaten, and forced to service the clientele until they break, and are discarded. 

Kraft probably wore his MAGA hat to the place!

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i will applaud liberals stating that all of this is victimless and you can't infringe on sexual freedom rights

And yet it was a MAGA billionaire creating the demand!

Edited by TH3

Just now, TH3 said:

Kraft probably wore his MAGA hat to the place!

One of my favorite things about the President is his drive to stamp out modern human slavery and sex trafficking, regardless of who gets swept up in the fallout.  And make no mistake, this is a central policy of the Trump administration.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Ooof.  

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

There's several spas around me I've gotten massages at.  I can think of two I know are legitimate...but there's maybe four others that have a distinctly creepy "me love you long time" vibe to them.  

My wife will buy us groupon packages at those, and wonder why I won't go there.  "I think they're fine."  Yeah...because I'm pretty damned sure they don't offer the same set of services to women, dear...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

your f***ing disgusting...

I know, in your mind human trafficking isn't a problem at all but if it is happening, then it must be Republicans doing it huh?

No Einstein - your boy Trump leverages human trafficking as a reason  to build a wall - while he has simultaneously taken money away from the departments that police that crap - and one of his minions gets busted fro creating the demand for human trafficking....

Pure pure fail for you "conservatives"

10 minutes ago, TH3 said:

No Einstein - your boy Trump leverages human trafficking as a reason  to build a wall - while he has simultaneously taken money away from the departments that police that crap - and one of his minions gets busted fro creating the demand for human trafficking....

Pure pure fail for you "conservatives"

most conservatives are open on letting people "do their thing"

all libertarians had better be this way