McCabe Speaks Out

Tiberius

Former acting FBI director Andrew McCabe said in an interview that aired Thursday that he authorized an investigation into President Trump’s ties to Russia a day after meeting with him in May 2017 out of fear that he could soon be fired.

“I was very concerned that I was able to put the Russia case on absolutely solid ground in an indelible fashion that were I removed quickly or reassigned or fired that the case could not be closed or vanish in the night without a trace,” McCabe told CBS.

His comments were the first time McCabe has publicly addressed why he opened an investigation into Trump following the firing of former FBI director James B. Comey, whose post McCabe took over.

CBS aired a portion of an interview scheduled to air in full on “60 Minutes” on Sunday.

“I was speaking to the man who had just run for the presidency, and won the election for the presidency, and who might have done so with the aid of the government of Russia, our most formidable adversary on the world stage, and that was something that troubled me greatly,” McCabe said, recalling his first meeting with Trump.

In the clip that aired, McCabe did not address specific evidence that led him to believe Trump should be investigated personally.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mccabe-says-he-quickly-opened-fbi-investigation-of-trump-for-fear-of-being-fired/2019/02/14/262dd7b0-3054-11e9-8ad3-9a5b113ecd3c_story.html?utm_term=.8bbfc9a2023b

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

?what a snowflake 

You are pretty hard to take sometimes, so I get the block. I do not think you are a troll, simply misguided in many, many, MANY of your beliefs and assertions. If nothing else, you remind me how men may have thought a thousand years ago or so. ?

12 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:
You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 
You've chosen to ignore content by The_Dude. Options 
You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 
You've chosen to ignore content by The_Dude. Options 

Best. Thread. Ever.

Heaven

I’m

in heaven

wirh those troll barrier messages

Just now, Boyst62 said:

How's the weather out there for y'all?  It's over 50 today, feels nice!  Suns out, too!

Zero C 32F

and the slush and gunk not cleared off many sidewalks and side streets after a storm days ago

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You are pretty hard to take sometimes, so I get the block. I do not think you are a troll, simply misguided in many, many, MANY of your beliefs and assertions. If nothing else, you remind me how men may have thought a thousand years ago or so. ?

He gets blocked for the same reason I block anyone: virtually everything he posts is useless gibberish. When he gets called out on his useless gibberish, he posts things specifically meant to flip you out.

Tibs, Exiled, 34, etc...all do the same thing. They provide literally NO value to the board in any measured way, but when that point becomes evident to everyone, they post unbelievably stupid stuff in hopes other users will jump up and down and throw a fit.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh my god, thank you. I think of myself in that way too. I’m a real throwback. 

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

How's the weather out there for y'all?  It's over 50 today, feels nice!  Suns out, too!

55 in Tucker, GA right now and traffic is good too!

• Like (+1) 1

——————

so the cat goes into barf mode at the foot of the bed

and i awake on the third ackgak, 3am, and grab an old newspaper set aside for this purpose 

and she continues and I hold the paper underneath her

but she barfs up nothing, so to speak

and usually an episode goes in two upchucks

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

He gets blocked for the same reason I block anyone: virtually everything he posts is useless gibberish. When he gets called out on his useless gibberish, he posts things specifically meant to flip you out.

Tibs, Exiled, 34, etc...all do the same thing. They provide literally NO value to the board in any measured way, but when that point becomes evident to everyone, they post unbelievably stupid stuff in hopes other users will jump up and down and throw a fit.

Did I make the cut? ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

I only have two people on block, EII and Tibs, I know I should add McD or whatever the canadian guy is and 34 as well. The dude, while has different opinions, from what i have seen seems to try and have honest conversations

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I get it - I have tibs, exiled, and a few others (I think the same person on three different accounts) blocked. The disingenuous posts are why. It becomes difficult to read.

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"The Dude" on a date:

Dude.jpg