Leaked emails?

7 hours ago, tomato can said:

This has sparked some controversy in Chicago... some are calling for MLB to make them sell the team... others are calling for boycotts... Muslim groups say the apology isn’t enough. 

http://wgntv.com/2019/02/06/local-muslim-leaders-say-apology-not-enough-after-cubs-patriarch-joe-ricketts-racist-emails/

Mr. Ricketts is the victim in this story and the savage Muslims are of course acting like Muslims. 

9 hours ago, tomato can said:

This has sparked some controversy in Chicago... some are calling for MLB to make them sell the team... others are calling for boycotts... Muslim groups say the apology isn’t enough. 

I for one will gladly boycott all Muslim establishments. 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:02 PM, tomato can said:

http://wgntv.com/2019/02/06/local-muslim-leaders-say-apology-not-enough-after-cubs-patriarch-joe-ricketts-racist-emails/

MLB ran off Marge Schott of the Reds for milder insensitivities.  

They didn't really print what he said. Should he have to apologize if what he is said is true?

But really who cares what he said? Muslims are pissed just don't go to Cubs games. 1st Amendment biatches. Suck it

Edited by Dante

4 minutes ago, Dante said:

They didn't really print what he said. Should he have to apologize if what he is said is true?

But really who cares what he said? Muslims are pissed just don't go to Cubs games. 1st Amendment *****. Suck it

I like how the leaders of Muslim community want to meet with the Cubs and figure out how to move on.

I'm sure it will somehow end up taking one or more large checks to the fund(s) of the Muslim leaders' choice for the Cubs to no longer be deemed a racist organization.

Just now, Koko78 said:

I like how the leaders of Muslim community want to meet with the Cubs and figure out how to move on.

I'm sure it will somehow end up taking one or more large checks to the fund(s) of the Muslim leaders' choice for the Cubs to no longer be deemed a racist organization.

If I was the Cub's guy I'd be pissed how they got my emails. I'd be all like " Hey, mind your own fugging business! I don't go nosin around your shite!"