Best SB Commercial IMHO ...

T master

The commercials and halftime shows, IMO, detract from the whole evening. Haven’t watched a halftime show in decades and if I catch a commercial it’s purely by chance. 

Bud Bowl was cool though!

I recorded the game while at a SB party of about 30.  At the party it was very difficult to hear.  There was a Walmart commercial with special cars from movie and TV shows.  I guess it was on before the game as it wasn’t on my recording so I watched it online.

It was pretty good.

As much as I tend to hate the sappy commercials that try to get all mushy & pull on your heart strings, the Anthony Lynn one where he met all the first responders, medics, and emergency staff that helped save his life the night he was in a car accident & almost died being shot from his car is what I considered the best commercial.

It didn't feel forced & fake, and you could tell Lynn was genuinely surprised & emotional when they came out to meet him. I really felt for him, and it was awesome to see his joy & gratitude like that.

But if it was any other year, the Bud Knight/Game of Thrones commercial would've been #1 for me.

Can’t believe no one has mentioned the Microsoft commercial with their adaptive video game controller! That was one of the (very few) good ones IMO. I also liked the Anthony Lynn one, the NFL anniversary fumble commercial, and the M and M’s chocolate bar commercial. 

3 minutes ago, Plano said:

Andy Warhol eating the Burger King Whopper commercial caught my eye.

Maybe I’m too young, but I had no idea who Andy was and this commercial just flew right over my head. 

2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Can’t believe no one has mentioned the Microsoft commercial with their adaptive video game controller! That was one of the (very few) good ones IMO. I also liked the Anthony Lynn one, the NFL anniversary fumble commercial, and the M and M’s chocolate bar commercial. 

Maybe I’m too young, but I had no idea who Andy was and this commercial just flew right over my head. 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I saw that and at the time I was thinking 

Who the F is that?     

It was old footage from 1982 apparently, and it was really him! I couldn't tell if it was edited with someone acting as him.

I'm a big fan of the arts and he was "way out there". Shakes the ketchup on the side of the burger, then removes the bun, for no reason at all, reassembles burger, and then dips in the ketchup. Classic.

I also dip my burgers in the condiments rather than putting them on the burger, so I found it funny. But I can see how that soars over many heads due to age/not being interested in art/caring lol.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Plano said:

It was old footage from 1982 apparently, and it was really him! I couldn't tell if it was edited with someone acting as him.

I'm a big fan of the arts and he was "way out there". Shakes the ketchup on the side of the burger, then removes the bun, for no reason at all, reassembles burger, and then dips in the ketchup. Classic.

I also dip my burgers in the condiments rather than putting them on the burger, so I found it funny. But I can see how that soars over many heads due to age/not being interested in art/caring lol.

2 hours ago, blacklabel said:

That one was weird. "Eat like Andy" WTF does that mean? Dip your burger in ketchup? I don't think doing that is that unique of a thing lol

It was just gross.