It’s Not About Racism, It’s About Fear

The_Dude

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teacher-wore-blackface-bob-marley-halloween-costume-may-get-fired-191526845.html

Why do liberals play the race card so often?

Why do they go after people’s lives for these victimless “crimes?” The answer is it’s a fear campaign. It’s really no different than brown shirting. And it’s working. 

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'd be more concerned that he as a teacher doesn't know the difference between accepted and excepted or foremost and for most.

Yeah, not a good idea in todays world where everybody wants to be an activist. 

I mean I find it funny. But, I know that it's just gonna draw heat from the SJWs. 

This brings up a good point though much different than the Northman picture. This was a Halloween costume of someone he admires....

Does this mean that if a white man wears an Obama mask it is racist? Do we need to include a warning label on them? What if a black person wears a Trump mask? Is that also racist? Help me out here....
image.thumb.png.3d507a512f4318ac2e4bfc1e63548a73.png

• Like (+1) 1

It would be nice if these morons took the time to learn what blackface is before demanding the destruction of others for what it is not.

It is a lot more specific than dressing up as a black celebrity for halloween. But the racial puritans don't care about blackface or intent anymore than they care about oppressed minorities. They're only interested in the perceived virtue & power that comes with being part of the puritan mob.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

It would be nice if these morons took the time to learn what blackface is before demanding the destruction of others for what it is not.

It is a lot more specific than dressing up as a black celebrity for halloween. But the racial puritans don't care about blackface or intent anymore than they care about oppressed minorities. They're only interested in the perceived virtue & power that comes with being part of the puritan mob.

It's one of those things you can't even have a conversation about without being deemed a racist.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

It's one of those things you can't even have a conversation about without being deemed a racist.  

That list is so long at this point that the list of things you can have a conversation about is shorter.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I grew up in heavy fundamentalism 

the left in the US is exactly the same as these people, but without any faith or fear of God

very dangerous 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

This brings up a good point though much different than the Northman picture. This was a Halloween costume of someone he admires....

Does this mean that if a white man wears an Obama mask it is racist? Do we need to include a warning label on them? What if a black person wears a Trump mask? Is that also racist? Help me out here....
image.thumb.png.3d507a512f4318ac2e4bfc1e63548a73.png

Don't know but I own that mask.  Got it back in about 2009 or 2010.  Went trick or treating to a couple of neighbor's one year just to get their reaction.  These were folks that didn't like Obama policies.  Nothing to do with race whatsoever.  Still have it.