Naked city pizza in Vegas. Owner from Buffalo.

mead107

I think that’s the place I’ve seen on DDD. Never been there, but if I make it back to Vegas I’ll try to check it out. (So many of these places are gone when they replay 5 years later....nature of the business.) 

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

I think that’s the place I’ve seen on DDD. Never been there, but if I make it back to Vegas I’ll try to check it out. (So many of these places are gone when they replay 5 years later....nature of the business.) 

https://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/naked-city-pizza-0188298

was filmed in 2017. 

1 hour ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Hope he's successful BUT many have tried that, using the same Buffalo theme9s) and can't duplicate the food without the local WNY ingredients.

I think almost anything can be shipped these days except, as some have argued, the water. The little pepperoni that get burnt edges and fill up with grease is heavenly (and may send me there early) and I was able to get it at Casa di Pizza in Florida. 

Oh, if only that could be my game day meal tomorrow...... because the outcome of the game concerns me. 

10 hours ago, Augie said:

I think almost anything can be shipped these days except, as some have argued, the water. The little pepperoni that get burnt edges and fill up with grease is heavenly (and may send me there early) and I was able to get it at Casa di Pizza in Florida. 

Oh, if only that could be my game day meal tomorrow...... because the outcome of the game concerns me. 

Yeah, I'm "concerned" too but whatever your drink of choice is, increase that by 2 or 3X, and you either won't care if the Evil Empire wins again, OR you will enjoy their loss even more!  I'm pulling for the later.   Wade will pull this off!

The Margherita brand pepperoni, pre-sliced in little plastic bags, may come close to what you're missing.  Wegmans has it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Augie said:

Yep, that’s the episode I saw. I promise to get naked next time I’m in Vegas. If I don't get arrested, I’ll try out that pizza joint. 

Don't worry about being arrested. The laughing and finger pointing will be far more troubling and humiliating.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Moodoggies is the Bills Backers bar in Vegas and they have Naked City Pizza inside of it (order through a hole in the wall basically). Very good pizza and wings, vibe feels exactly like Buffalo. My parents and brother live down there and it is a must-go when I visit during football season. 

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I can see @Seasons1992 having to take a naked mug shot though!!!! Oh man, Vegas gonna run out of Bulleit Rye , not a good thing!

I hope we don’t learn he’s also the “Fun Size” tattoo man! That would be so disillusioning......

• Haha (+1) 1