Is Tom Brady A Cheater?

19 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

Tom Brady is the ultimate leader, and the greatest team sport athlete in recorded history. 

Back off, you pathetic whiners. If he was a Buffalo Bill (oh, what a dream), you would ALL (even the liars that deny it) but bursting with pride in his glorious accomplishments. 

Simply put, he is The Greatest.

That was not the question. 

The only possible correct answer to the question asked is a simple “yes”. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

Tom Brady is the ultimate leader, and the greatest team sport athlete in recorded history. 

Back off, you pathetic whiners. If he was a Buffalo Bill (oh, what a dream), you would ALL (even the liars that deny it) but bursting with pride in his glorious accomplishments. 

Simply put, he is The Greatest.

Hard to argue with any of that, but, 

us Bills fans are jealous beyond belief about Brady. That's why we hate him so much. That and he bashes the Bills brains in EVERY TIME.

Brady's arm strength might be dwindling down to nothing, but he still found a way to get to another SB at 41 freaking years of age. And he has no deep threat to respect whatsoever either.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/24/2019 at 4:45 PM, Marv's Neighbor said:

Let's see...

Deflategate was phony. The Colt's footballs also delated during the course of the game. The phone you say? Brady was explicitly told that the phone wasn't needed since he already provided nearly 15K texts and emails. Well$ commended Brady and NE for their cooperation. Plus middle school science... Look this up if you want because it's all verified.

Spygate wasn't about filming at all because filming has never been against the rules. Neither has stealing signals.Bandwagon fans don't realize this and base their nonsensical "cheating" accusations on that. Spygate was about the placement of the camera and even that wasn't technically against the rules until the next season. 

Taping walkthroughs is against the rules though. It never happened either. The clown who reported it admitted that he made it up and his paper issued a full page apology for publishing the lie.

PEDs? Of course. However, the scandals are simply the creations of part-time, jealous morons who hate sustained excellence. I have these same irrational thoughts about the Yankees and Lakers. 

How about focusing on actual cheating like the Broncos paying Elway millions under the table to keep the team together to win those 2 SBs? Trip Tomlin caught on TV. The Colts caught pumping in phony noise on live TV? The Ravens? The Giants? Don't forget the 3rd down train noise against NE. These are all verified and proven instances of cheating. 

18 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I guess "The Deflator" just had to go to the bathroom really bad. Couldn't wait til he dropped off the footballs  and go back to the locker room (Where there is a bathroom).

15K emails and text messages and the word "deflator" was used exactly 1 time. And even that was from the previous season when the footballs were filled to the maximum allowed. Let's not forget that the Colt's footballs were also illegally low. Brady wanted them filled to the lowest level allowed. There's an acceptable range you know... Cold, wet weather reduces psi. Everyone, in Buffalo, knows this. Bills fans mentioning Deflategate aren't true fans at all.

On 1/26/2019 at 2:50 PM, stony said:

Talent is talent, that's my point.  It transcends eras.  If you want to debate whether he'd still be going strong on the wrong side of 40, that's fine.  

His mind is amazing, and his arm has always been good enough. I’m sold on Brady as the GOAT, but think he’d have been out of the league a few years ago if he played under the “old rules”. An extra decade plus of car wrecks!  That’s a SERIOUS beating to take. Avocado smoothies are as cute as the dress he plays in these days. If he got hit late the way the Pats* hit Allen, people would be suspended.  

On 1/24/2019 at 5:36 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

No one can yell at a ref like Tom 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

Good kid and damned fine parenting. I wish my kids turned out as squared away with perspective !

21 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

Yes - on his first wife

Bill ?

10 hours ago, napmaster said:

The greatest team that was officially caught and punished by the league multiple times for cheating.  They will always be associated with cheating, no getting around that.  That being said, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.  Too bad for them they keep getting caught.

Brady is the greatest QB of his era - GOHE, not GOAT.  I have a hard time believing he would have lasted half as long if he played in the 80s.  In my opinion, Marino is the greatest QB of all time, followed by Montana.  Not sure how to rank Brady all time, but the cheater stain will always follow him.

I don't care what you think, though.

13 hours ago, napmaster said:

The greatest team that was officially caught and punished by the league multiple times for cheating.  They will always be associated with cheating, no getting around that.  That being said, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.  Too bad for them they keep getting caught.

Brady is the greatest QB of his era - GOHE, not GOAT.  I have a hard time believing he would have lasted half as long if he played in the 80s.  In my opinion, Marino is the greatest QB of all time, followed by Montana.  Not sure how to rank Brady all time, but the cheater stain will always follow him.

You sound like me.  Dont know if Marino had a single HOF player for any reasonable amount of time in his career.  His 5000 yard season would be like Brees throwing for 6500 yards.  Brady might not even be the Greatest of his era.  Brees has had an amazing career with a lesser organization.  For me SBs dont enter the equation as they are a team accomplishment.  When I ask myself which I want for a season its Brees but if I am In the fouth, down by 6 with 00:00:59 to go, give me Brady and his pack of fanboy Refs.

I really think they are trying to wait each other out.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

I don't really know what 'cheating' means anymore.  They whole thing is tilted so much to benefit the teams they want to advance it's hard to say where the cheating ends and the rigging begins.  Personal foul penalty on the game decided drive for slapping his shoulder pads.  Honestly, that's as bad as the non-call in NO but it happens literally every NE game.  Then toss in the organizational cheating, Brady's cheating, etc.....it's basically the WWE now.   The bad guys who always win.  It sells.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

Let's see...

Deflategate was phony. The Colt's footballs also delated during the course of the game. The phone you say? Brady was explicitly told that the phone wasn't needed since he already provided nearly 15K texts and emails. Well$ commended Brady and NE for their cooperation. Plus middle school science... Look this up if you want because it's all verified.

Spygate wasn't about filming at all because filming has never been against the rules. Neither has stealing signals.Bandwagon fans don't realize this and base their nonsensical "cheating" accusations on that. Spygate was about the placement of the camera and even that wasn't technically against the rules until the next season. 

Taping walkthroughs is against the rules though. It never happened either. The clown who reported it admitted that he made it up and his paper issued a full page apology for publishing the lie.

PEDs? Of course. However, the scandals are simply the creations of part-time, jealous morons who hate sustained excellence. I have these same irrational thoughts about the Yankees and Lakers. 

How about focusing on actual cheating like the Broncos paying Elway millions under the table to keep the team together to win those 2 SBs? Trip Tomlin caught on TV. The Colts caught pumping in phony noise on live TV? The Ravens? The Giants? Don't forget the 3rd down train noise against NE. These are all verified and proven instances of cheating. 

Get off the ledge!!  Simply passing along an article about a 10 year old kid in Louisville KY.  How do you survive those Maine winters with such thin skin?

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2019 at 12:43 AM, Marv's Neighbor said:

Get off the ledge!!  Simply passing along an article about a 10 year old kid in Louisville KY.  How do you survive those Maine winters with such thin skin?

There needs to be some sanity added to this board every so often, don't ya think? Several posts before me that mentioned "cheating." Yet you pick the most honest one to complain about. BTW, I was hoping AB went to the Bills! What a disaster that would have been!