New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'll never understand the need to celebrate abortions.

It's not even good trolling.

It's just really, really unfortunate.

Happy Abortion Provider Appreciation Day??

who thinks up this happy horseshit?

Infanticide Democrats Defeat Prolife Dan Lipinski

by Daniel John Sobieski

Original Article

Illinois Democratic Rep, Dan Lipinski, known as “the last pro-life Democrat,” who barely survived an attempted purge by the progressives dominating his party, in 2020 has succumbed to a second primary challenge from Marie Newman, a pro-abortion progressive activist more in tune with the pro-death beliefs of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Infanticide Democrats Defeat Prolife Dan Lipinski

by Daniel John Sobieski

Original Article

Illinois Democratic Rep, Dan Lipinski, known as “the last pro-life Democrat,” who barely survived an attempted purge by the progressives dominating his party, in 2020 has succumbed to a second primary challenge from Marie Newman, a pro-abortion progressive activist more in tune with the pro-death beliefs of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

you are such a nut job.  Get a life (you have none) instead of worrying about abortions lol

42 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

you are such a nut job.  Get a life (you have none) instead of worrying about abortions lol

So, you have appointed yourself a judge of what other people can feel strongly about? It's a long way from 3rd Chair to Conscience Judge. 

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

what's nutty about a conversation on abortion?  elaborate. 

Hmmmm, posting a hundred propaganda memes a day.....for years...totally not nutty.....totally something normal functioning adults do  

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Hmmmm, posting a hundred propaganda memes a day.....for years...totally not nutty.....totally something normal functioning adults do  

Well, I mean...we are on a political sub forum of TBD.  Not normal people at all.  

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

what's nutty about a conversation on abortion?  elaborate. 

Edited by CoudyBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

The funny part of Crayon's rambling is that, despite my deep held beliefs, and my medical care experience,  I deliberately stayed away from the subject of abortion because I didn't really think that life and death subjects could honestly be addressed here on the 2 Bills Drive political forum.

So I did not post anything about it in the first 8 years here.

Religion is a very personal thing and it is not commonly treated that way on this forum.

Last year when the extremists in the Democrat Party (particularly in New York, N.C., Vermont) began pushing legislation to kill 3rd trimester, viable babies

I could stay quiet no longer.  They are the ones who have left mainstream beliefs far behind.

Even now, I only post in this thread occasionally,  which makes Crayon's "dodge" all the funnier.  leh-nerd skin-erd asks a fair question about discussion of abortion, and since ?️ cannot answer it honestly, he goes off on my "hundreds of propaganda memes".............I am going out on a limb and guessing that he doesn't open the article links that I post  :lol:

Remember:

Dxjd5S2WwAA_ovV.jpg

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo was really, really excited to put his pen to the state’s “Reproductive Health Act” Tuesday on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade — so excited that he ordered One World Trade Center and other New York landmarks lit up in pink (?) to celebrate

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Your characterization of the memes posted aside, the Empire State Building was bathed in the soft pink light symbolizing the color of the bodily fluid left on the floor of the abortionist office in the aftermath of a late term abortion, a celebration of the termination of life on demand up to birth plus 2 or 3 days old.  Millions of pro-abortion supporters gnashed their collective choppers at the thought of Roe v Wade being discussed with the nomination of one man to the SC, and millions lined up in support of his public character assasination because they thought—-just thought he might consider the life of an unborn child in conjunction with thoughts about the well-being of that child’s mother.  

It really seems like a hot button issue that many, many people think about.  I think the weird thing is that you think it’s odd.  You should read a book or two. 

31 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your characterization of the memes posted aside, the Empire State Building was bathed in the soft pink light symbolizing the color of the bodily fluid left on the floor of the abortionist office in the aftermath of a late term abortion, a celebration of the termination of life on demand up to birth plus 2 or 3 days old.  Millions of pro-abortion supporters gnashed their collective choppers at the thought of Roe v Wade being discussed with the nomination of one man to the SC, and millions lined up in support of his public character assasination because they thought—-just thought he might consider the life of an unborn child in conjunction with thoughts about the well-being of that child’s mother.  

It really seems like a hot button issue that many, many people think about.  I think the weird thing is that you think it’s odd.  You should read a book or two. 

I always used to say that it was the woman's choice and that it was between her and her God. That's when the consensus used to be that abortions needed to be safe, legal and rare. No one was pushing for late term abortions/partial birth abortions back then. They've gone too far now and raised the ire of us who were fence sitters. Fvck 'em.