New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

11 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Maybe if your a big time lawyer who impregnates minors and way way too many employees 

We know he thinks he's some kind of big time lawyer but "big time" usually doesn't go with 3rd Chair. Like being an important go-fer or the chief dishwasher. 

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy smokes are you a ***** up person.

You guys cry every time Democrats try and improve the health care system, try to get people help and fight tooth and nail to keep people from being able to get health care, that's both totally sick and normal for Republicans 

On 3/20/2020 at 9:40 AM, B-Man said:

Infanticide Democrats Defeat Prolife Dan Lipinski

by Daniel John Sobieski

Original Article

Illinois Democratic Rep, Dan Lipinski, known as “the last pro-life Democrat,” who barely survived an attempted purge by the progressives dominating his party, in 2020 has succumbed to a second primary challenge from Marie Newman, a pro-abortion progressive activist more in tune with the pro-death beliefs of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Are there any pro choice Republicans left or have both sides completely catered to their base?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

We know he thinks he's some kind of big time lawyer but "big time" usually doesn't go with 3rd Chair. Like being an important go-fer or the chief dishwasher. 

Big law refers to paychecks...I'd wash dishes for my paycheck.  I bet you would too cutie

30 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Are there any pro choice Republicans left or have both sides completely catered to their base?

My guess would be that the Republicans got disgusted when the Democrats decided to shoot for any abortions at any time, celebrate it with in your face demonstrations and then continuously try to find ways to get get taxpayer funding for it. Oh, and selling body parts was just a little too much. Ya see Doc, the dems changed the rules and now there's a backlash.

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Big law refers to paychecks...I'd wash dishes for my paycheck.  I bet you would too cutie

My guess is that there's a lot of things you'd do for your paycheck. Your past postings here would indicate that morals are not very high on you priority list. 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

My guess is that there's a lot of things you'd do for your paycheck. Your past postings here would indicate that morals are not very high on you priority list. 

Well, I'd abort fetuses for it.

Also, you don't have to start every sentence with "I guess," we all already know you are just pulling stuff out of your ass (no need to add the disclaimer)

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy smokes are you a ***** up person.

25% of the population believes it should be legal under any circumstances, and over 50% believes it should be legal with certain restrictions.  So um, being part of those massive chunks of the population is, objectively, normal.  

Edited by Crayola64

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

25% of the population believes it should be legal under any circumstances, and over 50% believes it should be legal with certain restrictions.  So um, being part of those massive chunks of the population is, objectively, normal.  

Again, you're a truly ***** up person. Believing it should be legal is not the same thing as being "pro abortion" as you stated. And normal people, even those who are pro choice, are not keen on saying they'd abort a baby for a paycheck. 

It's time for you to stop posting. You're only exposing yourself to be a truly horrible person.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, you're a truly ***** up person. Believing it should be legal is not the same thing as being "pro abortion" as you stated. And normal people, even those who are pro choice, are not keen on saying they'd abort a baby for a paycheck. 

It's time for you to stop posting. You're only exposing yourself to be a truly horrible person.

Not any paycheck DR, a large one.  I know you don't understand that concept

32 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Well, I'd abort fetuses for it.

To what point would you personally perform the procedure in exchange for the paycheck?  7 months?  8?   Would you perform the abortion just prior to the child being born?  Entering the birth canal?  And given the interpretation of the law by some, would you terminate the life of the child after the child was born?  If so, for how long?   Since you volunteered, what is the minimum paycheck you would accept for terminating the life of the fetus (or child)?

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

To what point would you personally perform the procedure in exchange for the paycheck?  7 months?  8?   Would you perform the abortion just prior to the child being born?  Entering the birth canal?  And given the interpretation of the law by some, would you terminate the life of the child after the child was born?  If so, for how long?   Since you volunteered, what is the minimum paycheck you would accept for terminating the life of the fetus (or child)?

by who???  ?  Anyone who thought any of the bills permitted post-birth abortions are beyond gullible...stop listening to right-wing propaganda that B-men posts every 11 seconds.  

Edited by Crayola64

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

by who???  ?  Anyone who thought any of the bills permitted post-birth abortions are beyond gullible...stop listening to right-wing propaganda that B-men posts every 11 seconds.  

I appreciate the response, your histrionics notwithstanding.  Fair enough, here, I fixed my query to meet your view of the world:

To what point would you personally perform the procedure in exchange for the paycheck?  7 months?  8?   Would you perform the abortion just prior to the child being born?  Entering the birth canal?   Would you terminate the life of the child after the child was born?  If so, for how long?   Since you volunteered, what is the minimum paycheck you would accept for terminating the life of the fetus (or child)?

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I appreciate the response, your histrionics notwithstanding.  Fair enough, here, I fixed my query to meet your view of the world:

To what point would you personally perform the procedure in exchange for the paycheck?  7 months?  8?   Would you perform the abortion just prior to the child being born?  Entering the birth canal?   Would you terminate the life of the child after the child was born?  If so, for how long?   Since you volunteered, what is the minimum paycheck you would accept for terminating the life of the fetus (or child)?

If I was qualified then who cares?  I am with a large amount of the population that is not against abortions at any stage of pregnancy.  So yes, right before it is born I would perform abortions, and I would request the salary those doctors are paid.  I know this is shocking, but this is not an immoral thing to me (nor to many other people in this country).  

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You will not get a direct response................as he will not acknowledge Gov. Notham

WARNING ALERT for BIGOTS:   Life News posts

Pennsylvania Planned Parenthood Defies Order to Stop Elective Procedures, Still Killing Babies in Abortions

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/03/20/pennsylvania-planned-parenthood-defies-order-to-stop-non-essential-procedures-still-killing-babies-in-abortions/

California Gov Orders Non-Essential Businesses to Close, But Planned Parenthood is Still Doing Abortions

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/03/20/california-gov-orders-non-essential-businesses-to-close-but-planned-parenthood-is-still-doing-abortions/

Church Refuses to Close Because Planned Parenthood is Still Open Killing Babies

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/03/20/church-refuses-to-close-because-planned-parenthood-is-still-open-killing-babies/

42 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

If I was qualified then who cares?  I am with a large amount of the population that is not against abortions at any stage of pregnancy.  So yes, right before it is born I would perform abortions, and I would request the salary those doctors are paid.  I know this is shocking, but this is not an immoral thing to me (nor to many other people in this country).  

I’m not arguing with you, I’m sure you understand that qualifications and skill set have nothing to do with the question. I’ll stipulate that you would be trained and licensed by the government to terminate the life of a child in this  hypothetical scenario if that speeds us along.

No, it’s not shocking to me at all. A Friday night in front of the television watching Dateline reveals all sorts of stories dealing with one individual terminating the life of another.  I’m not sure why you felt the need to include the “lots of people believe what I do” as if that bolsters the point.  Obviously, the counterpoint is that historically lots of people believed lots of things that are perceived unfavorably today.  For example,  lots of people believed in the vision of the Third Reich, and many felt what was being done was both necessary and moral.  We can go through history if you like and find plenty of stories where “lots of people believed it” and end up on the wrong side, no? 

I’m sure it was an oversight, but indulge me a bit further.  You’ve acknowledged being willing to end the life of a child just before birth assuming you earned market rate with an “on demand” approach....but did not answer the question regarding terminating the life of the child once that child had been born.  Would you be willing to proceed and end the life of that child, obviously assuming you were compensated accordingly?  Assuming the answer is yes, would you place limits on the timing?  An hour, two, 24? 

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

My guess would be that the Republicans got disgusted when the Democrats decided to shoot for any abortions at any time, celebrate it with in your face demonstrations and then continuously try to find ways to get get taxpayer funding for it. Oh, and selling body parts was just a little too much. Ya see Doc, the dems changed the rules and now there's a backlash. 

So, they capitulated to their base who believe in bs propaganda by anti abortion groups.