Not to be out done my McDonalds

What is the over/under on when the "eating this made me fat, it is all their fault for making me fat" lawsuits will start?

288780[/snapback]

So true. There probably should be a disclaimer on the wrapper...kind of like the surgeon general warning on a pack of cigarettes. "Eating this sandwich will make you a fat sh*t"

So true.  There probably should be a disclaimer on the wrapper...kind of like the surgeon general warning on a pack of cigarettes.  "Eating this sandwich will make you a fat sh*t"

289013[/snapback]

Except that it won't. People are obsessed with banning any food that isn't perfectly healthy, taking all joy out of life. I eat tons of questionable food like this yet I am skinny as a rail. While people have a wide ability to adjust their weight, it is much more difficult for those with slower metabolisms.

The "Monster Thickburger" will cost about $5.49, and has 1,420-calories with 107 grams of fat. Mmmmm

ok ok, I know... even before you ask, here's linky goodness

288772[/snapback]

Damn. That's a big burger.

Now, if Wendy's starts selling fried chicken that looks like it came from Balco, then we're in trouble.

I'll never understand why "they" have to put cheese and bacon on everything.  If they would use only 1 piece of reduced fat cheese and get rid of the bacon or at least reduce the number of slices, "they" can make things alot "healthier".

Also low fat mayo works fine for burgers also....

just my 2 cents....

288835[/snapback]

Because bacon makes it taste soo much better. For instance, I wouldn't be caught dead buying a regular cheeseburger or hamburger at Wendys...but I LOVE the JR Bacon Cheeseburger. :blink:

I'll never understand why "they" have to put cheese and bacon on everything.  If they would use only 1 piece of reduced fat cheese and get rid of the bacon or at least reduce the number of slices, "they" can make things alot "healthier".

Also low fat mayo works fine for burgers also....

just my 2 cents....

288835[/snapback]

With your changes, I might as well be munching on celery all day. No thanks!

<yawn>

Here is a real burger.

289124[/snapback]

I got a kick out of this:

The burger, known as Ye Olde 96er, is featured on the menu at just under $24 for anyone daring enough to try it. Those who want to take up the challenge have to eat the burger in three hours or less.

I remember a scene in "The Great Outdoors" with Dan Akroyd and John Candy where they went to a restaurant that featured a steak that I swear had the same name. Watching Candy tackle that thing was funny as hell...and one only two funny scenes in the whole movie.

The burger, known as Ye Olde 96er, is featured on the menu at just under $24 for anyone daring enough to try it. Those who want to take up the challenge have to eat the burger in three hours or less.

I remember a scene in "The Great Outdoors" with Dan Akroyd and John Candy where they went to a restaurant that featured a steak that I swear had the same name. Watching Candy tackle that thing was funny as hell...and one only two funny scenes in the whole movie.

289222[/snapback]

There is a place near me that sells a 128 oz steak. From what I hear, it hangs over the edges of the platter they serve it on.

289222[/snapback]

It's not official unless you finish all the gristle and fat.....

289222[/snapback]

Akroyd : There, he's finished.

Cook: He's not finished yet.

Candy : (looks extremely full and ill)

Akroyd : There's nothing left on that plate but fat and grisle.

Cook : That's right, he's not finished.

Candy : (looks really scared and ill)

Akroyd : (turning to Candy) allright, just a little more.....

In the interest of science, I picked one up today. Combo version, with OJ, came to $4.91

They use the long chicken sandwich roll to pile it all on.

Oh my god, is it good. But there's no way I could do two in one sitting. One was definitely enough. Even half would be enough.

If you're doing a low-carb diet, remove the roll and you have a good size breakfast.

There is a place near me that sells a 128 oz steak. From what I hear, it hangs over the edges of the platter they serve it on.

289237[/snapback]

There's a steakhouse in Allentown called Gregory's. They serve a WIDE range of MASSIVE steaks, and they're all good. But I'll tell you what...that burger looked fan-tastic!

There's a steakhouse in Allentown called Gregory's. They serve a WIDE range of MASSIVE steaks, and they're all good. But I'll tell you what...that burger looked fan-tastic!

289575[/snapback]

Do you think you could finish the burger? If so, how much time would you need?