The OTHER idiot woman the Democrats sent to the house...

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

Tlaib, Omar and AOC should be put before a firing squad.

Boy would I love to be on that squad.

I wouldn't stop shooting.

?

I can see where Tlaib & Omar should be disciplined but other than being ridiculously stupid, what has AOC done?

I read her entire comments from Sunday and didn't find them overly offensive.  What irritates me the most is her re-hashing the events of the past that led to Palestinians losing land and painting them as victims.  It's over, it happened, move on to what's next and to something positive.  You can make a case the Palestinians got a bit of a raw deal after WW1 and WW2, but as a people they've done a terrible job in more recent years of putting themselves in a better position to negotiate with the Israeli leadership.  It should be obvious to Palestinians that they have zero chance of achieving their own state or even getting to the negotiating table as long as they provide safe haven for some really nasty people that want to eliminate Israel and Jews and Christians. 

Frankly the only real answer I see to the "problem" is to re-locate Israeli' Jews and Christians or to relocate all Palestinians.  Israel is located in a really lousy neighborhood of countries. 

35 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I read her entire comments from Sunday and didn't find them overly offensive.  What irritates me the most is her re-hashing the events of the past that led to Palestinians losing land and painting them as victims.  It's over, it happened, move on to what's next and to something positive.  You can make a case the Palestinians got a bit of a raw deal after WW1 and WW2, but as a people they've done a terrible job in more recent years of putting themselves in a better position to negotiate with the Israeli leadership.  It should be obvious to Palestinians that they have zero chance of achieving their own state or even getting to the negotiating table as long as they provide safe haven for some really nasty people that want to eliminate Israel and Jews and Christians. 

Frankly the only real answer I see to the "problem" is to re-locate Israeli' Jews and Christians or to relocate all Palestinians.  Israel is located in a really lousy neighborhood of countries. 

Her words were ill-chosen, but I got the gist of what she was trying to say.

However, I don't have any sympathy for idiots on the left who don't like select portions of their quotes taken out of context. Most "fine people" shouldn't either. Oh wait, I keep forgetting that what's good for the goose (Trump) isn't good for the gander (Omar/AOC/Tlaib/etc.), in the loony leftist mind.

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is Seth Meyer's job now....

Image result for sad seth meyers

(NBC Universal -- protecting Nazi collaborators as per usual)

Man, she is one ugly bee-otch.

She isn't even 3am worthy on a Sunday morning after a heavy night of drinking.

And she is a vile racist to boot.

She needs to be strung up by her nuts and piñata-ed to death.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Man, she is one ugly bee-otch.

She isn't even 3am worthy on a Sunday morning after a heavy night of drinking.

And she is a vile racist to boot.

She needs to be strung up by her nuts and piñata-ed to death.

Why must we tolerate these Jew-haters in this country?