How Many Trumptards Will Beat It to This Beautiful Image Tonight?

On 12/23/2018 at 12:22 PM, Tiberius said:

You guys too! The wall is stupid and won't work. Heck, you guys have already lost. The demographic revolution is well underway. Bye bye Trumptards!! 

Just say 'white people' you racist cowardly pos.

Edited by Albwan

This is quite the thread.

Is there no one on the left capable of helping everyone else on the left see how unhinged and ridiculous they are? It's like you're all begging for him to get re-elected. Hell, some of us will vote for him just to watch this epic meltdown continue for another four years.

We get it. You hate him. If you want him gone, stop pissing your diapers every time he tweets something and find people who can come up with a message to compete with him.

Or keep pissing your diapers. It's equally entertaining for those of us not enslaved by the platform of the left.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

This is quite the thread.

Is there no one on the left capable of helping everyone else on the left see how unhinged and ridiculous they are? It's like you're all begging for him to get re-elected. Hell, some of us will vote for him just to watch this epic meltdown continue for another four years.

We get it. You hate him. If you want him gone, stop pissing your diapers every time he tweets something and find people who can come up with a message to compete with him.

Or keep pissing your diapers. It's equally entertaining for those of us not enslaved by the platform of the left.

I make a daily attempt to explain to those around me that love and hate are essentially interchangeable. It's an exercise in futility. It's my personal view that Trump would not be President without the obsession of the left. Their sole path to victory is emotional apathy and I don't think they're capable.

It reminds me of people who say they "hate" the Kardashians but follow their every move. How can one not recognize that the fuel generated by hate is every bit as useful as that generated by adoration? 

At any rate, I follow "politics" much less closely these days. More into topical issues than soap operas and palace intrigue.

This thread reminded me of this dialog from Private Parts....

Researcher: 'The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.'
Pig Vomit: 'How can that be?'
Researcher: 'Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."'
Pig Vomit: 'Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?'
Researcher: 'Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.'
Pig Vomit: 'But if they hate him, why do they listen?'
Researcher: 'Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."'

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So Liberals are to blame for Trump!

Ok!

:lol:

Trump is more of a (traditional) liberal than he is a conservative. Always has been. Before you scoff, consider his actual policies and actions. 

*Criminal Justice reform just passed (liberal goal)

*leaving Syria/ME (liberal goal)

Thats just this month. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump is more of a (traditional) liberal than he is a conservative. Always has been. Before you scoff, consider his actual policies and actions. 

Thats just this month. 

His anti free trade stupidity is also part of the liberal and now the repub playbook. 

FU to our allies is new and charming. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thats just this month. 

And he has more people watching Rachael! :thumbsup:

MSNBC ended the week of Dec. 21st with the #1 cable news ratings on television, beating Fox News for the first time in 17 years. For the Monday through Friday leading up to the Christmas holiday, MSNBC averaged 1.558 million total viewers, while Fox averaged 1.541 million and CNN averaged 975,000. It was the first time MSNBC finished first for a week since September 2000. It was also the fourth week in a row that MSNBC beat Fox News in the 8-11 p.m. primetime hours in both total viewers and the 25-54 news demo. The Rachel Maddow Show was the most-watched cable news program of the week with over 3.2 million total viewers (compared to about 2.3 million for Sean Hannity). The long-awaited MSNBC ratings victory comes amidst a coordinated advertiser boycott of Tucker Carlson’s primetime Fox News show after the host claimed immigrants make America “dirtier.”

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So Liberals are to blame for Trump!

Ok!

:lol:

Let's see...your party manipulated their own primaries to alienate their own far-left wing, and ran a candidate that appealed to only the coastal and urban liberal elite base, who went out of her way to alienate roughly 60% of the country - who made alienating 60% of the country part of her campaign platform.  And lost the election to a sweet potato.

HELL YES the liberals are to blame for Trump.  You could have run an actual sweet potato against Trump, and won.  Hillary Clinton is the worst presidential candidate in history, through the simple fact that she lost to someone who otherwise would have been the worst candidate in history.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1