Police Standards Are A Problem

The_Dude

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Yes, and it’s called the Air Force. 

The Navy, that's the real homoerotic service.  Don't see the Chair Force hot-bunking, do you?  No one ever made a movie about Red Flag featuring Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer oiled up playing beach volleyball, did they?

Just now, DC Tom said:

The Navy, that's the real homoerotic service.  Don't see the Chair Force hot-bunking, do you?  No one ever made a movie about Red Flag featuring Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer oiled up playing beach volleyball, did they?

Yeah, but the thing is I actually have a ton of respect for the Navy. Air Force — not so much. 

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I mean, who the hell plays beach volleyball in jeans?

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Yeah, but the thing is I actually have a ton of respect for the Navy. Air Force — not so much. 

As do I...but c'mon, the Air Force may dress in powder-blue smurf BDUs, their day may end promptly at 5pm for cocktails at the club, they may have after-dinner mints in the mess halls...but which service takes 110 men, calls them "seamen," and locks them in a steel phallic symbol underwater for 90 days at a time?

People that complain about cops should walk the beat.  Do the job make cops better. 

I agree every cop is not perfect but are street gangs better.  Maybe do away with cops let people do what they want. The guy that robbed the store didn’t mean to do it.  One candy bar today and rob the store tomorrow.  

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

which service takes 110 men, calls them "seamen," and locks them in a steel phallic symbol underwater for 90 days at a time?

I remember working a Navy contact years ago and encountering an E2 named Swallows

For those not familiar with Naval ranks, that's Seaman Swallows

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, /dev/null said:

I don't remember, it was several years ago. but if I had to guess he was probably on shore duty at Naval Station Norfolk.  Or maybe when the TR was in port

You do know what the TR's call sign and nickname are, right?

"Rough Rider," and "the Big Stick."  Where else would you assign Seaman Swallows?

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

SSBN William Jefferson Clinton

They're going to name a carrier after him, not an SSBN.  

Of course, that ship's nickname will be "Slick Willie," which is just as good.  "Who are you, and what's your ship?"  "Seaman Swallows, Slick Willie, sir!"

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

I dunno about that, CVN81 may skip ahead to W Bush or possibly Obama

I'm sure they'll name CVN84 the USS Hillary Rodham Clinton, because she won the popular vote and it was her turn, goddammit!

In fact, I hope they do, so they can nickname it "The B word."  Better than having the USS Donald J Trump nicknamed the "Candied Yam."  (And put the ship's server farm in the heads, of course.)

17 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I dunno about that, CVN81 may skip ahead to W Bush or possibly Obama

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm sure they'll name CVN84 the USS Hillary Rodham Clinton, because she won the popular vote and it was her turn, goddammit!

In fact, I hope they do, so they can nickname it "The B word."  Better than having the USS Donald J Trump nicknamed the "Candied Yam."  (And put the ship's server farm in the heads, of course.)

I wonder if liberals know how much the real military hates them. 

I joined in 02. It wasn’t too long after the Clinton years. I heard it was so bad in the Clinton years that MILES gear was useless because the army couldn’t afford blanks. From what I was told it was literally dudes running around in the woods saying “pew pew pew.” 

Further, HRC deserves NO respect from the military. Had I been SoS during the Benghazi fiasco, collateral damage wouldn’t have crossed my mind and I’d have sent every fast mover in to level the place. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Further, HRC deserves NO respect from the military. Had I been SoS during the Benghazi fiasco, collateral damage wouldn’t have crossed my mind and I’d have sent every fast mover in to level the place. 

:blink:

What Army did you serve in again?  The Salvation Army?

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/indiana-police-release-body-cam-footage-officer-accidentally-105708183--abc-news-topstories.html

If there's one thing I know about American police it's that they lack the training necessary to qualify them to carry. 

Seriously, these are mouth breathing retards with guns.

Gun things are difficult. Takes time to master. Friendly fire is NEVER acceptable, especially in this situation. 

This is what happens when the criteria to be a cop is equal to that of a Walmart cashier. Only the Walmart cashier probably earns a more honest wage.....

32 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/indiana-police-release-body-cam-footage-officer-accidentally-105708183--abc-news-topstories.html

If there's one thing I know about American police it's that they lack the training necessary to qualify them to carry. 

Seriously, these are mouth breathing retards with guns.

Gun things are difficult. Takes time to master. Friendly fire is NEVER acceptable, especially in this situation. 

This is what happens when the criteria to be a cop is equal to that of a Walmart cashier. Only the Walmart cashier probably earns a more honest wage.....

which is strange considering most cops are also military vets, such as yourself

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Matters more than what he "thinks."

What doesn’t matter is what you think due to your complete lack of experience and knowledge on army things. Especially cavalry things. You can’t drink at Fiddlers Green. Nope. I can. 

What doesn’t matter is what you think due to your complete lack of experience and knowledge on army things. Especially cavalry things. You can’t drink at Fiddlers Green. Nope. I can. 

what... you want a star or something?

?

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Only a 19D?  So you served with the IBTC

Yes, only. 

IBTC? Da fuq is that?

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

what... you want a star or something?

?

Just putting Tammy in his place. Tammy thinks he knows some *****. He don’t. But I will take you star. Thank you. 

Edited by The_Dude

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Fiddlers Green. Is that the gay club just off the south gate at Ft. Knox?

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Good gawd, you claim to have been in the military but have never heard that particular off color acronym?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ibtc

I think maybe in high school. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Fiddlers Green. Is that the gay club just off the south gate at Ft. Knox?

Shut up, ya gay. You can’t drink there neither. 

And for your information, it’s a good old-time canteen. And you’re not allowed. Neither is Haj. 

Also, after basic I only went back to Knox but once and only for a day. I’m unfamiliar with the surrounding area, but I trust you on gay club locations. 

Edited by The_Dude

I think maybe in high school. 

Shut up, ya gay. You can’t drink there neither. 

And for your information, it’s a good old-time canteen. And you’re not allowed. Neither is Haj. 

i'll have you know that i've been going to the VFW for years.